Great Nature Made Deals At Publix – Super Cheap Vitamins

January 10, 2014

UPDATE: Looks like we had the wrong pricing information for the Vitamelts. Thanks to all the commenters who let me know! I’ve updated the deals for you.

Great Nature Made Deals At Publix   Super Cheap Vitamins

My buddy Tracy let me know that there are some great deals on Nature Made vitamins at Publix right now. We have a sale in our Health & Beauty Advantage Buy flyer, printable manufacturer coupons, and a couple high value Target coupons…sounds like the recipe for a great deal to me! icon smile Great Nature Made Deals At Publix   Super Cheap Vitamins

Nature Made Vitamelts 60 ct, $5.35 after 33% Off
-$3/1 Nature Made Vitamelts 50 ct + Target Coupon
$2/2 Nature Made Vitamins
-$2/2 Nature Made products, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$2/1 Nature Made VitaMelts product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
35¢ after both coupons!

Nature Made Adult Gummier, 90 ct, $8.03 after 33% off
-$2/1 Nature Made Vitamins Target Coupon
-$3/1 Nature Made Adult Gummies
-$2/2 Nature Made Vitamins
-$2/2 Nature Made products, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$2/1 Nature Made Adult Gummies product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
Just $3.03 per bottle after both coupons.

All other Nature Made Vitamins, as low as $3.21 after 33% off
-$2/1 Nature Made Vitamins Target Coupon
-$2/2 Nature Made Vitamins
-$1/1 Nature Made Product
-$1/1 Nature Made Vitamin D
-$1/1 Nature Made Vitamelts
-$1/1 Nature Made CoQ10
-$3/1 Nature Made Multivitamin

-$1/1 Nature Made Vitamin D product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$2/2 Nature Made products, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$1/1 Nature Made Vitamin B product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$2/1 Nature Made VitaMelts product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$2/1 Nature Made Probiotic product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
-$3/1 Nature Made CoQ10 product, any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 2/5/2014)
Super cheap vitamins after both coupons!

Thanks to Tracy over at Having Fun Saving!

If you want to add these deals to your shopping list, click here.

Comments

11 Responses to “Great Nature Made Deals At Publix – Super Cheap Vitamins”
  1. jo says:

they are 7.99 here In fl. I think 33% off would be more like $5.30

2. Lily says:

Yep. The vitamelts were, I think, $5.79 for weeks and weeks. Then, they popped back up to $7.99 not long before the 33% off in the HB flyer. So, yeah, $5.30. Still a good price I guess.

• Lily says:

I’ll betcha the shelf tags weren’t changed over from $5.79 to $7.99 at Tracy’s store.

• Sandra says:

If that’s what happened, someone can score a freebie over there. If the price tag shows less than what they charge you at the register, you get the item for free. Happened to me with razors a few months ago and I didn’t even know that was the policy for mispriced items.

3. Cristina says:

Michelle, the vitamelts are $7.99 regular price. $5.59 after 33% off.

4. Liz says:

I wish my Publix took Target coupons! =(

5. sheryl says:

Tried 3 different browsers (Firefox,Chrome and IE) and coupons won’t print for me. :-(

6. brandy says:

mine have been $5.30 for several weeks.

7. Pamela Wanamaker says:

There is a rebate for vitamins. Ten back when you spend 40 in January. I’m not sure all the exact brands. I’m not home to look it up right now. The link is on the front page of the rite aid ad this week. Sorry I don’t remember the details tho.

8. Debra says:

They were 5.35 at my store yesterday. I used one of the 7.00 coupons from Nature Made. If you join their loyalty program and record the numbers from each bottle of vitamins, you can earn points that can be exchanged for coupons.

9. Jessica says:

There were also 2 amazing coupons in the Diabetes magazine from Walgreens. They are marked as manufacturers coupons. One is for $5/1 Nature Made Product and one is for $3/1 Nature Made Product. They say Walgreens on them, but they are a manufacturer coupon. So if you used the Target coupon with these it takes it down to about $1 a bottle :)