Great InnovAsian & Fresh Express Deal – Look For Those Peelies

January 24, 2014

innovAsian publix Great InnovAsian & Fresh Express Deal   Look For Those Peelies

Look what Ramona sent me – a picture of the peelie coupon for FREE Fresh Express Salad when you buy InnovAsian Cuisine. Now, the coupon states manufacturer’s coupon but it has a LU number. Typically those are treated like Publix coupons. You might ask your store their opinion. If they allow it to be used as a Publix coupon, you will be able to combine the coupons for a FANTASTIC deal. Plus, the salad is also BOGO right now!

Innovasion Cuisine Entree Kit or Side Dish, Family Style, Assorted Varieties, 18 oz, BOGO $5.99
-Free Fresh Express Salad wyb InnovAsian Cuisine peelie (possibly Publix coupon)
-$1.50/1 InnovAsian Cuisine
Folks in true BOGO may be able to get two bags of salad and the InnovAsian bag for just $1.50 after coupons- now that’s an inexpensive dinner!

Here’s the coupons for the Fresh Express that you can use too -

Fresh Express Salad Blend or Multi-Pack, Kit or 50/50 Mix, Assorted Varieties, 3.2 to 12 oz, BOGO $3.99 – $4.09
-$1.50/2 Fresh Express, Any Bags (DND) – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 3/31/2014)
-$1/2 Fresh Express Salad Blends (Sign Up Required, Sent Via Email)
-$0.55/1 Fresh Express Blends, Kits or Spinach Packaged Salads, Any (DND 9) Blinkie (exp 2/28/2014)
-$2/2 Fresh Express Salad, any AND Fresh Express Artisanal Salad – found on product Peelie
-Free Fresh Express Salad wyb InnovAsian Cuisine peelie

Comments

17 Responses to “Great InnovAsian & Fresh Express Deal – Look For Those Peelies”
  1. elina says:

I used the coupons and using othrrs advice loved this. Thanks for posting and ihp friends.

2. laura says:

Checked yesterday for these. I probably looked like a nutbag getting all the boxes out of the freezer section…but even after my efforts no luck!!!! Jealous of the Lucky Ducks who find them :)

3. Leslie says:

They were all taken off the boxes at my Publix, I actually watched one person take about 5 of them :-(

4. Michael says:

What is expiration date on the coupon ?

5. Dan says:

The expiration date in the pic is 11/15/13. Anyone finding valid coupons?

6. Jay says:

For future info because these sometimes come up.
    These Mr.Qs that also include an LU are designed to be for use only at Publix as MQs. By setting the ‘LU’ in the code it prevents using as a reg M Q elsewhere.
    With these you can stack a Publix Q.

7. Victor says:

The Manager at my store allowed me to use the Peelie on both the salads Plus the 1.50/2 MQ and two 1.50/1 innovasian q! Great deal!!!!

8. Han says:

I bought 6 packs yesterday and didn’t see any peelie on any. I wish I knew about it. I would have made ton of overage. $2.50 per two.

$5.99 (BOGO) + 3.99 salad (BOGO) – $1.50 – $1.50 – $3.99 – $3.99 – 1.50 (salad mfg) x 3 deals = $7.50

9. tammi says:

I could not find this product stocked at my publix anywhere! I searched up and down all the frozen aisles :(

• Kim says:

Me either! I am going to check again today, and if they don’t have them….I’ll get a rain check.

• Amy says:

I had the hardest time finding them too. At my Publix store, they are on the bottom shelf next to the Kids Cuisine meals. Hope you can find them. :D

10. Debra says:

We have a woman that swipes all the peelies. She usually goes a couple days before the sale and takes them all. :( I have actually watched her do this. Guilt won’t let me do it. Even knowing I am going to purchase the product in the same week, it still feels wrong.

11. anna says:

Is the coupon gone? Or under a certain zip? I couldn’t find it.

12. Han says:

I have 4 more 1.50 coupons but can’t find any free salad .. i saw a sign up at the salad area that if you buy one Asian Innovation you get a free bag of salad (with coupon). But no coupon is found anywhere. I went to 3 publix. Oh well…