January 25, 2014
In addition to the coupons I suggested you print a few days ago…here’s another one that is sure to come in handy. Grab the big $1 Breakstone’s Sour Cream coupon and pick up the tubs for around 35¢. I don’t eat sour cream but I will grab for my husband, I wonder if he will even be able to tell the difference!
As a reminder, here are the other coupons you might want to have on hand soon
- $0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Bread or Rolls - as low as 20¢–woo hoo!!
- $1/1 Silk® Half Gallon - around $1.50 after coupon
- $1/2 Dixie® Napkins Products - around $1.50 after coupon.
- B2G1 DIGIORNO® Pizzas (up to $6.01) - around $3.33 each after coupon
- $1/1 Old El Paso™ Frozen Entrées - around $1.99 after coupon and Publix coupon!
- $0.75 /1 Farm Rich Snack 18oz or Larger (zip 80004) – around $2.75 after coupon