More Free Naturally Fresh Dressing At Publix

January 24, 2014

Sorry guys – looks like the BOGO is gone again! More Free Naturally Fresh Dressing At PublixI wanted to remind you guys about the Naturally Fresh deal going on at Publix. First, you might like to know that the BOGO coupon reset. If you need to stock up you might be happy to know that there is an insert this weekend that will mean more FREE dressing when combined with that Publix coupon.

Naturally Fresh Dressing, 12 oz, BOGO $3.69
-$2.50/2 Naturally Fresh Dressings 1/26 RP Insert
-$1.25/2 Naturally Fresh Dressings 1/26 RP Insert
-B1G1 Naturally Fresh 12 oz Dressings
-$1/1 Naturally Fresh Refrigerated Dressing Game Day Favorites Publix Coupon
As low as FREE plus moneymaker after coupons!

Also, one of my personal favorite coupons will be in the inserts this weekend. The $0.50/1 Mahatma/Watermaid coupon is back. I stock up on rice once a year thanks to this coupon. I knew it had to be coming soon because I am down to 2 bags–tee hee. This coupon usually means free or super cheap rice when doubled.

Add the dressing deal to your shopping list over on the Happy Report. There are a ton of other unadvertised Publix deals there too! Don’t miss them!

Comments

20 Responses to “More Free Naturally Fresh Dressing At Publix”
  1. Gayle says:

Has not reset for me.. What a bummer

2. Yen says:

I’ve never printed this coupon before and it didn’t print for me. Said either I’d already printed or that it wasn’t available anymore.

3. G says:

It said that the coupon program had ended.

4. lesli says:

Went to pick up two jars, shelves were cleared.smh

• scott says:

In the last 2-3 weeks I have never ever in 3 years seen what is going on in publix. Massive shelf clearing. 1-2 people taking every flyer, peelie, and tearpad in the store. It is beyond horrible now. A couple days ago I saw hundreds of campbells coupons on display at night and when I came back at noon the next day every single one was gone. Every maxfresh toothpaste was gone today which is amazing since the pq gift card is 1 per person.

• jo says:

I see the same at my store, shelves are cleared and not restocked for weeks!

• tammi says:

My store now has a lot of the coupons only available at customer service now since people will steal them all to sell on Ebay.

• leslie says:

Same here. I couldn’t find any of the $5 gift card coupons at my Publix or any of the 3 around me. I finally asked Customer Service. They had only one behind the Customer Service desk and they were allowing people to use the LU# off of it and they were keeping the coupon. Was so thankful they were doing this! Then I look on eBay,and sure enough, these coupons were for sale :-(

5. Carolyn says:

Says the coupon program has ended. I’ve never printed the bogo coupon.

6. emily says:

i cant see this deal their weekly ad on the web. is this regional?
    i couldnt find this even at the store.
    thanks,

7. Maureen says:

Lady in front of me at check out this week had at least 30-40 of the $2 off coupons. As far as I am aware they only appear in the Sunday paper so how did she get that many? I doubt she purchased that many papers!! On mentioning it to a friend she said she had been told people are going where they have large supplies of newspapers on sale and going through them and taking out the coupons…..this is not couponing…..this is stealing!

• Sara says:

I got this coupon on Thursday. There are free newspapers that come out in my area and they have the Sunday inserts already in them.

• Liz says:

I get one newspaper delivered, but saw some good coupons and went and bought more newspapers locally. Two of them had the normal ONE $2 off coupon in them, but one of the newspapers had about seven! It may have been a result of whomever or whatever packaged the papers. I wound up only using one of the $2 off coupons anyway.

• Katie Klein says:

There are coupon clipping websites where you can go and buy multiples of certain coupons. I have used thecouponcarryout.com a few times when there is a sale and the coupon is old or not in my local newspapers. That may be where she was getting the coupons. I know that when Publix had their Snapware on sale for 50% off, I bought 10 coupons from that website that were $2 each.

8. Jessica says:

Is the coupon for this product in the paper regional I can’t find it in the miami herald ? TIA

9. Ray says:

Is the coupon for this product in the paper regional I can’t find it in the RP (both) of The Miami Herald ? TIA

10. Teresa says:

There are a few that will ruin it for many.

11. chad says:

I went to the store the other night and they only had two jars of peppercorn ranch. the rest were all poppyseed and the funny thing is they had the poppyseed on all the shelves even though the shelves were marked all the other types like ranch and lite ranch.

Anyways I went to the store last night and all the BOGO signs were pulled and they had some jars of lite ranch, but what was odd was someone pulled the labels off all the jars ( i know this because it still had the seal on the jar with whatever the saying is.. I cant remember ) and they had a publix produce label on the jar so in other words there was no way for anyone to use a coupon. the label said publix produce $1.50 and was hand written lite ranch on it…

This sounds shady of my publix to me…