January 9, 2014
I have a new cash back opportunity to share with you guys today. With the current sales going on at Publix this might be a great time to jump on board!
The new app is called Checkout 51 and it’s very similar to the other cash back apps we already use. Basically you just buy products that match the offers on the app, upload your receipt and they send you cash back. Easy breezy. You know I will take any extra cash I can get my hands on!!
**By the way for all you guys who don’t use a smartphone…you can just use your computer to upload a photo of the receipt!
Here’s the scoop -
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- We’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and we’ll mail a check your way.
Here’s a list of the current offers…notice the Special K Protein Bars offer (on sale in the Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer), the Ritz multipack offer for our BOGO sale (in the current ad), and the RoC offer (Publix coupon in the Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer). I also had an offer for $2 with my first upload of a receipt $20+.
- $1/1 Gallon of Milk, any brand or variety (excludes flavored and non-dairy varieties)
- $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars)
- $3/1 RoC Anti-Aging Products
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal
- $2/2 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Bars
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal
- $1/2 belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
- $1/2 HALLS Drops Bags Bags 17 count or higher, any variety.
- $1/1 RITZ bits Multipack 12 count (12 oz).
- $1/2 Triscuit Crackers 7.6 oz
- $1/1 FAGE Total Yogurt 35.3 oz
- $0.50/1 Lender’s Bagels 5 ct +
- $0.50/1 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat 8 oz +
- $0.50/1 Scotties Facial Tissue, any box or multipack
- $0.50/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots (excludes Dippin’ Doubles Carrots & Ranch Dip)
Plus submit a grocery receipt over $60 and you could win $500!
Head over and sign up and I will give you the scoop when the new offers come out. According to their site – offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone.
I have just started this one so let me know if any of you guys have been using it for a while. I am already pleased with the offers so far!