Checkout 51 – New Cash Back App To Match Publix Sales!

January 9, 2014

ckout51 Checkout 51    New Cash Back App To Match Publix Sales!

I have a new cash back opportunity to share with you guys today. With the current sales going on at Publix this might be a great time to jump on board!

The new app is called Checkout 51 and it’s very similar to the other cash back apps we already use. Basically you just buy products that match the offers on the app, upload your receipt and they send you cash back. Easy breezy. You know I will take any extra cash I can get my hands on!!

**By the way for all you guys who don’t use a smartphone…you can just use your computer to upload a photo of the receipt!

Here’s the scoop -

1. Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
  2. Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
  3. We’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
  4. When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and we’ll mail a check your way.

Here’s a list of the current offers…notice the Special K Protein Bars offer (on sale in the Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer), the Ritz multipack offer for our BOGO sale (in the current ad), and the RoC offer (Publix coupon in the Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer). I also had an offer for $2 with my first upload of a receipt $20+.

Plus submit a grocery receipt over $60 and you could win $500!

Head over and sign up and I will give you the scoop when the new offers come out. According to their site – offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone.

I have just started this one so let me know if any of you guys have been using it for a while. I am already pleased with the offers so far!

Comments

12 Responses to “Checkout 51 – New Cash Back App To Match Publix Sales!”
  1. Niccole LoMonaco says:

So can you use coupons against the items you will be saving money on? How long can you accumulate money in your account before cashing out and not get charged a fee?

This program sounds really good! I think I’m going to sign up today!

Thank you for all the hard work you do for all of us!

Niccole

• Michelle says:

I like it too…yep you can use coupons. Here are some of the FAQs

Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.

Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.

A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.

Each receipt can only be used once.

We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.

You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.

Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)

Receipts submitted must be in English.

Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.

2. erin says:

$20 to cash out and they mail you a check! but be careful you have to purchase the items for the deal between thursday-wednesday. I tried submitting a recipey feom yesterday for a deal posted today and they denied it.

3. Laurie says:

I’m an old fashion lady & I have a very old cell phone so….. can you do this with an ipad? Also can you do both this site & ibotta for the same item(s)? Thanks for always being there to help us save, save, save!

4. Erica says:

Yay! I’m so excited for an app that doesn’t require a smart phone. From what I can tell (I just signed up), you can upload the receipt on your computer. Can’t wait to save!

5. I agree. I don’t own a smart phone either. I just submitted my store receipt from today and already made $3.50. YEAH! Thank you for sending this out.

6. Niccole LoMonaco says:

I just signed up! I can’t to start saving!

7. Valerie Way says:

Can you use the same receipt for both checkout 51 and Ibotta?

• kimberly says:

yes I have been doing both for a few months now and use the same receipts. I just do not like that I do not buy most of what is on thelist so it will take me forever to get to $20

8. kimberly says:

Also my offers are different then yours listed…wish i had yours instead….