Better Than Free Boost Kid Essentials

January 10, 2014

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

kids essentials boost Better Than Free Boost Kid Essentials

My buddy Caroline emailed with a great deal. If you were able to find the Delicious Inspirations booklet and got the regional high value Boost coupon, you can pick up a pack of better than FREE Boost Kid Essentials.

Boost Kid Essentials 4 pack, $4.99 (regular price)
-$2/1 Boost Nutritional Publix Coupon Delicious Inspirations Booklet
-$4/1 Boost Nutritional Product coupon from the 1/5/14 SS insert (regional coupon)
Moneymaker after both coupons.

Thanks to Caroline at My Coupon Expert

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Boost Kid Essentials 4 pack, $4.99 (regular price)
-$2/1 Boost Nutritional Publix Coupon Delicious Inspirations Booklet
Moneymaker after both coupons.

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

11 Responses to “Better Than Free Boost Kid Essentials”
  1. Jessi says:

what does the ss look like on the front were you found that coupon

2. Shatoya says:

Does anyone have this coupon from this publix booklet that they are not using and would not mind doing an exchange of coupons. I would like this product but cannot find this booklet anywhere. You may email me and I can send you coupons you may like that I have. my email is sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

3. Mons says:

There were two coupons in the inserts, 3/1 and 4/1 …so either is good to use on this product

• maddie says:

i hope so cuz the $4/1 pic looks like a nutritional bar. i’ll definitely try it with the cashier that reads the requirement and not just look at that picture.

4. kayla says:

not all publix locations do this, but my store will let you use a coupon without actually having the coupon. all you need is the lu# off the coupon. of course it’s up to each store manager but it may be worth asking about if you cant find the coupon. :)

5. rosy says:

Hi, please some one can scan the publix coupon and send it to my email. I have the 3 dollars manufacturer but I need the punlix coupon.i need this for my kids.please my email is rosy0304@yahoo.com.mx. Thanks so much. ;))))

6. abigail says:

What section is this found in?! I could NOT find it anywhere in my store! It was not with all of the other Boost nutritional products :( HELP!!!