Ritz Crackers & Kraft Cheese Coupons Have Reset – Fantastic Deals At Publix

December 14, 2013

Ritz Crackers & Kraft Cheese Coupons Have Reset   Fantastic Deals At PublixI had several folks email to let us know that the Ritz Crackers coupon and the Kraft Cheese coupons reset! Grab your coupons and stock you pantry/fridge! You might also save a few of your Kraft coupons for next week icon wink Ritz Crackers & Kraft Cheese Coupons Have Reset   Fantastic Deals At Publix

Nabisco Ritz Crackers or Ritz Bits, 8.8 to 15.1 oz, BOGO $3.09 – $4.05
-$0.75/1 Ritz Crackers 10 oz +
-$1/$3 cracker purchase Food Lion Coupon (exp 12/17)
Pay as little as 30¢ per box after coupons and sale.

Kraft American Singles, 8 oz, or Oscar Mayer Meat Bologna, 8 oz, 10/$10
-$1/2 Cracker Barrel, Kraft Shredded Cheese or Kraft Singles (zip 12345)
-$1/2 Cracker Barrel, Kraft Shredded Cheese or Kraft Singles (zip 12345)
-$1/2 Cracker Barrel, Kraft Shredded Cheese or Kraft Singles (zip 12345)
50¢ each after coupon.

If you want to put three coupons on your print page (that’s what I always do to save paper). Don’t forget about the great deal on Pepperidge Farm Cookies!

Pepperidge Farm Pirouette or Cookie Favorites, 8.7 to 13.5 oz, $4.39
-$1.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Pirouette or Cookie Favorites, 8.7 to 13.5 oz Advantage Buy Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$1/1 package of Pepperidge Farm® cookies (8.7 oz. or larger)
Just $1.89 after coupons

Comments

18 Responses to “Ritz Crackers & Kraft Cheese Coupons Have Reset – Fantastic Deals At Publix”
  1. Ann says:

The Pepperidge Farm Pirouette cookies are $6.49 at my Publix. Did anyone find them at $4.39 ? Or is there a smaller size can ? Thanks !!

• linda says:

Nope, the 4.39 ones are a different brand, same name cookie but the brand is The Beukelaer or something. Pepperidge Farm are cookies are 6.49, bummer!

• Jess says:

Yep, same here. The other brand was 4.39, but the Pepperidge Farm cookies were 6.49.

• Lena says:

i also have them for $6.49

• Kathy says:

They are also $6.49 here in Brandon Florida. I did manage to get them for free though, on my shopping trip this morning.
      I got 8 Honestly Good lunches, 4 Smart Balance spreadable butters, and the Pepperidge Farm Pirouette canister.
      Used 4 BOGO Honestly Good coupons, 4 $1.00 Publix Smart balance coupons, 4 $.75 MQ Smart balance coupons, 1 $1.00 MQ Pepperidge farm and 1 $1.50 Publix Pepperidge farm coupons. I was over 30.00 so I was also able to use a $5/$30 Winn Dixie………..in the end, they paid me $1.51 :-)

2. stephanie says:

hi. how do you put three coupons on one paper ?

3. stephanie says:

for the .75/1 ritz crackers, do you need one or three to get the deal of .30 each box?

4. stephanie says:

sorry this is my third comment but i seen on 1/3 coupon food lion, it says only good at food lion? are u able to use that at publix ?

5. Fred R says:

6.49 here in FL

• shannon says:

yep…was gonna say the same thing. Not a great deal. I heard they may be 4.99 at target plus a 5% cartwheel so I might get them there….

6. Sarah says:

I have pepperidge farm cookies on bogo for $3.49 each at my publix, then after (2) $1/1 Mqs they are .75 cents each !

7. johnnie jones says:

did not find the cheese $10/10 at my store

8. susana says:

we can’t combine it with the $1.50 grocery advantage flyer coupon?

9. Debbie says:

When are Kraft American cheese singles 10/$10? I don’t see it on this week or next weeks list. :-(