New Mueller’s Coupon For The Publix BOGO Sale

December 20, 2013

UPDATE: Caleigh emailed that these were actually BOGO $1.35 at her store so possible freebies!! New Muellers Coupon For The Publix BOGO SaleLaura emailed to let us know about a new Mueller’s coupon that will work with the current BOGO sale. I will grab these for this price–woo hoo!

Mueller’s Pasta or Hidden Veggie Pasta (Excluding Lasagna Jumbo Shells, Manicotti, Gluten Free and Noodles) 12 to 16 oz, BOGO $1.57 – $1.69
-$0.75/1 Mueller’s Pot Size Pasta
As low as 4¢ for a box of pasta!

Comments

20 Responses to “New Mueller’s Coupon For The Publix BOGO Sale”
  1. Jennifer says:

I bought some today. Almost too good to be true. They are going fast, so be sure to get a raincheck if your store is out.

2. Alicia says:

Like the blinkie, these say one coupon per person. :(.

3. Catherine says:

Thanks for letting us know!

4. Jessica Gilbert says:

We had the blinkie but our store in Birmingham didn’t include the pot sized in the BOGO sale

5. Thanks so much for keeping us informed with such great info.

6. Sarah says:

My store in goose Creek,SC had these bogo and only 1.37 regular price. So it was free plus a few pennies. Woo-hoo!

7. Jill says:

Anyone having trouble getting the coupon to print? I think SmartSource hates me and my laptop. LOL!!!

8. Barbie says:

I was able to get 10 boxes yesterday for $.45! (The BOGO deal in my area was for $1.59. )

9. kaly says:

how were you able to pay $.45 for 10 boxes when the coupon states one coupon per person? thank you!!

10. Belinda says:

Ours were on sale for $1.88 and Buy one Get One Free. The coupon was for 75¢ and was TRIPLED at Bi-Lo and the packages had 55¢ coupons on them. I walked away with 9 boxes of the new pot size for free! Woo Hoo

11. Amber says:

It does say “one coupon per person” so it seems really you shouldn’t use 2 of these in a transaction. I’m concerned about my cashiers getting into trouble if they allow inappropriate coupons to pass through, and at Publix, they always go out of their way to help me make a coupon work, so I try to be careful to follow the rules for a long and healthy coupon shopping relationship. Is there another way you guys are interpreting that statement on the coupon?

• Jess says:

I think they’re just choosing to ignore that part. ;)

• Alicia says:

I agree with you, I love that publix is so great about accepting coupons and helping me get my deals. I don’t want risk them deciding to change policies because they start losing money when we don’t follow the rules. Since the coupon says one per customer, the manufacturer could choose to not reimburse publix because they didn’t follow the fine print.

12. G says:

I was surprised to see how many people passed up on this Blinkie coupon at my publix. A pound of pasta for 4 cents is awesome! It’s a new product.

13. Dorothy says:

the coupon says( at the bottom):
    One coupon valid for item(s) indicated.

To me, that means you can’t use two coupons for one single item