Weekly Totals 11/29 – Share Your Savings

November 29, 2013

happy black friday Weekly Totals 11/29   Share Your SavingsHappy Friday guys! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We are visiting my husband’s family in Mobile and I have been busy posting deals all day over on I Heart Saving Money…ok maybe I have been shopping a little too icon wink Weekly Totals 11/29   Share Your Savings

I am not a Black Friday shopper and prefer to get my deals from the comfort of the couch. I guess I should go ahead and admit that I am still in my pajama pants – tee hee. That is my favorite way to shop! While I do a bunch of my holiday shopping throughout the year, there are still deals that I can’t pass up. I usually find that I am doing more shopping on Cyber Monday but today there have been some major deals. I think companies are starting to realize that more of us don’t want to deal with the crowds or stand in line at 3 am to be disappointed when the one item we want is sold out.

For all you guys who braved the crowds you will have to let me know what you got. I love to hear about those can’t miss deals.

As far as grocery shopping this week my totals are easy – NADA! I did a huge trip last week and won’t need anything for a few more days. You guys know we can’t travel tomorrow due to the Iron Bowl. Luckily this week I am not responsible for the game day snack…I guess that’s a perk to traveling.

I will live vicariously through you guys this week. Share your savings in the comments below or link up to your weekly totals.

Comments

10 Responses to “Weekly Totals 11/29 – Share Your Savings”
  1. Laura says:

So my daughter and husband went to see frost last night I didn’t want to go to the movies and decided to shop instead! I ended up getting some great deals at Michael’s and toys r us..wii infinity for $35 then ran to target and got myself a soda stream for $50 to help cut down of my cost of fizzy water! I am Laura and a problem shopper so today I went to publix loaded up on free soup and cat litter (that alone makes me sound crazy!) oh and we grabbed a beautiful balsam fur while out. Anxiously waiting for cyber Monday!

• Michelle says:

Ok you have to give me a review of soda stream. I thought about getting that for my hubby. Let me know if it’s worth it!!

• Laura says:

So far I love it! I’m curious how long the cartridge will last though. I did a little poking around and bed bath and beyond do sell them, so I was thinking the 20% of coupon may help with the refill cost.

• Tracey says:

The Co2 lasts a long time. Depending on how often you use it. Ours lasted about 4-6 months. But we don’t use it an awful lot.

• bh says:

you mean “Frozen”?

• Andrea says:

We bought. A soda stream for our family back at Valentines day. We love it. None of us are particular about the flavor tasting like the name brand so it works out quite well. I like soda water so even better. If you/your family are soda drinkers it’s a good way to go in my opinion. We bought it more for the Red Bull alone and has saved us a ton not having to buy that expensive stuff for my husband lol!

2. Jenifer says:

I live in Mobile! It is cool to have a celeb in town (he! he!).

3. I could not pass up the boots, jeans, and small appliance (panini and waffle maker) deals at Kohl’s. Plus getting $15 Kohl’s cash. My sister and I did a little damage both Thursday and Friday :)

4. Tracey says:

Purchased a $98 32″ tv at Walmart. Since I live across the street, we were able to get there around 5 pm, sale wasn’t suppose to start until 6 pm. Got in line for the tv (our Walmart was open already) and made a couple friends. At 5:30 they handed out tickets to order online. Went to register and paid pretty quickly. It was not a very bad experience.