New Publix Booklet – All The Trimmings

November 13, 2013

all the trimmings New Publix Booklet   All The Trimmings

Nellie, Jess and Lisa emailed to let me know that they found the 2013 All The Trimmings Booklet at their Publix locations. I thought I would go ahead and share the coupons as these booklets should be available in most stores tomorrow – so be on the lookout. Also you will be able to print them tomorrow at the One Stop One Store site. I’ll try to post a reminder.

The new Publix booklet has a combination of manufacturer’s coupons and Publix coupons that are valid 11/14 – 12/31. Here’s the big list -

MANUFACTURER’S COUPONS

DAIRY/REFRIGERATED

• $0.65/1 International Delight® Coffee Creamer, any variety, pint or quart
  • $1/2 International Delight® Coffee Creamers, any variety, pints or quarts
  • $0.70/1 Friendship® product, any variety

FROZEN

• $1/1 Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, Sheets or Shells (Available in the frozen aisle)
  • $1/2 Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls (Available in the frozen aisle)

GROCERY

• $2/2 Terra® Chips (5 oz. or larger)
  • $1/1 DREAM product
  • $1/4 cans of Libby’s® Vegetables
  • $1/4 jars of Libby’s® Fruit (excluding Tropical)
  • $0.75/1 Aunt Nellie’s® Vegetables
  • $0.75/3 cans of READ® Salads

HEALTH & BEAUTY/HOUSEHOLD

• $0.55/1 Dial Complete® Foaming Hand Wash.
  • $0.55/2 Boxes of Scotties® Facial Tissues
  • $0.75/1 Soft Scrub® Product
  • $1/1 Triaminic® Product

PUBLIX COUPONS

DAIRY/REFRIGERATED

• $1/1 Smart Balance® Buttery Spread, Spreadable Butter, Cooking Oil or Cooking Spray
  • $1/1 Smart Balance® Enhanced Milks
  • $1/2 Simply Potatoes® Hash Browns and assorted varieties (20 oz. Bag)
  • $1/2 Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes assorted varieties (24 oz.)
  • $1/2 Crystal Farms® All Whites® liquid egg whites (16 oz., 32 oz.) or Better’n Eggs® Plus (14 oz.)
  • Free Immaculate Baking® Honestly DeliciousTM Cookie product when you buy any ONE (1) Immaculate Baking® Honestly DeliciousTM Cookie product
  • $1/1 Sabra® Hummus (10 oz. or larger)

FROZEN

• $0.55/1 Birds Eye® or Birds Eye® Steamfresh® product, any variety
  • $1/1 Udi’s Gluten Free Product
  • $2/2 Nancy’s® Frozen Appetizers (12 ct. or larger)
  • $0.55/1 Mrs. Smith’s® pie (27 oz. or larger)
  • $0.55/1 EDWARDS® whole pie (23 oz. or larger)

GROCERY

• $1/1 earth balance® coconut & peanut spread or earth balance® natural buttery spread
  • $1/2 Welch’s® Sparkling Juice Cocktails, any flavor
  • $0.80/1 Finn Crisp crackers
  • $2 off Stacy’s® Bake Shop Bakery Crisps AND any ONE (1) Boursin® Cheese Spread
  • $1/2 Chex® Cereals, any variety
  • $1/1 Green Giant Chips (select varieties)
  • $1/1 Duncan Hines® Decadent Cake Mix, any variety
  • $1/1 Comstock® Pie Filling & Topping, any variety
  • $1/2 cans of Glory Foods® or Margaret Holmes® Vegetables (14.5 – 15.25 oz.)
  • $1/2 cans of Glory Foods® or Margaret Holmes® Vegetables (27 oz.)
  • $1/2 Le Sueur® Canned Vegetables or Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Corn (11 oz.)
  • $1.50/1 Pacific Foods® Creamy Soup
  • $1/1 McCormick® Spice, Herb, or Extract
  • $1/1 Diamond® Baking Nuts
  • $1/1 Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, (24 oz. or larger)
  • $1/3 Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mixes or Dip Mixes (.9-1.1 oz.)

HEALTH & BEAUTY

• $2/1 Benefiber Powder (38 doses)
  • $4/1 Benefiber® Powder (62 or 125 doses)

HOUSEHOLD

• $1/1 Duracell® CopperTop AA or AAA (4 ct.), C or D (2 ct.), 9V (1 ct.), or Quantum AA or AAA (4 ct.) Batteries
  • $1.50/1 uracell® CopperTop AA or AAA (10 ct.), C or D (4 ct.), 9V (2 ct.), or Quantum AA or AAA (8 ct.) Batteries
  • $2/1 Duracell® CopperTop AA or AAA (20 ct.), or Quantum AA or AAA (16 ct.) Batteries
  • $2/1 Duracell® Hearing Aid Batteries
  • $5/1 Brita® Pitcher (excludes Brita® Slim Pitcher)
  • $3/1 Brita® Bottle To Go
  • $0.75/1 all® Laundry Detergent, any variety
  • $1.50/1 Sunlight® Single Dose Dishwasher Detergent, any variety
  • $2/2 Snuggle® Fabric Softeners, any variety
  • $1.50/1 Surf® Laundry Detergent Product, any variety

PET

• Free Friskies® Party Mix Cat Treats (6 oz.) when you buy any ONE (1) Tidy Cats® Glade® Cat Litter (14 lb.)
  • Free Beneful® Baked Delights® (11 – 12.5 oz.) or Beneful® Healthy Smile Dental Dog Snacks (7.4 – 8.4 oz.) when you buy any ONE (1) Beneful® Baked Delights® (11 – 12.5 oz.) or Beneful Healthy Smile Dental Dog Snacks (7.4 – 8.4 oz.) (printable version says Manufacturer’s Coupon but has LU #, booklet coupon looks like a regular Publix coupon)

Comments

44 Responses to “New Publix Booklet – All The Trimmings”
  1. lynn says:

SOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. jaxx says:

My store never has any booklets:(

3. Debbie says:

Thanks and we can print them out too :)

4. Victor says:

The beneful delights coupon is a 3 dollar moneymaker correct??? In the new ad they are BOGO, combine that with the BOGO publix coupon and two 1.50/1 MQ to be a 3 dollar moneymaker…right???

5. Carolyn says:

Sure hope the Montgomery, Al stores get these as we never get any coupon booklets!!!!

6. Cindy says:

Where are all the GOOD coupons?? The toy coupons, the wrapping paper coupons . . . is it just me or does it seem a little “lacking” this year????

• Penny T says:

I TOTALLY agree!!! Back in the ‘good old days’ they had the $1.00 off any toy under $5.99 and I got LOADS of free Match box cars for several years with that one coupon alone…boy do I miss THOSE days!!! :(

• Allqdup says:

Maybe that’s why they stopped…?

• Penny T says:

Maybe you’re correct…?

But don’t be a hater because I got my fair share of things back in the day using the correct coupons on correct items and adhering to correct limit amounts, it’s just sad…

I was ‘extreme couponing’ way before that was even a term used. Unlike the rude hags nowadays, I, for one never take the last of anything whether it’s product or flyers/coupons and never get over the LIMIT POSTED. I never used my child to run amok in the stores taking EVERY coupon they see for them either…so if you’re going to try and be rude and hate, don’t waste it on me…waste it on someone deserving…?

• Qponerofsummerfield says:

To be fair, I don’t think Allqdup was disparaging you in any way. They were just making an observation that perhaps the deal isn’t happening this year is because Publix lost money on it.

I don’t think they were being a “hater” at all, but perhaps you were just being a bit defensive and in return kind of rude to Allqdup…

• Penny T says:

I absolutely thought the person was trying to be rude in a round about way…that’s why I said what I said…but if not, then I apologize I took what was said incorrectly.

That’s the trouble with dealing with simply reading words online instead of speaking with the person face to face…no way to see the facial expressions or hear the subtle nuances in voices.

Unlike most, I don’t have a problem with admitting I’m wrong when I am wrong :)

7. Shannon says:

Will the coupon above B1G1 immaculate cookies match with the upcoming advantage buy flyer ad starting Saturday ?
    Immaculate Baking Co. Cookie Dough, 14 ct, 2/$3.29
    So around .82 each?

8. Andrea says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but. The Simply Potatoes that are BOGO starting new ad (today for me) ..
    At 2.69,
    Making them
    ~1.35/ea
    with the MQ you listed at -.75/1..
    Stack with the PQ listed in new booklet for -$1/2..
    = $.10/ea?

9. Laurel says:

I printed the Beneful Treat coupon and I was surprised to see at the top it says manufacturer coupon and at the bottom it has a LU#.

10. Laurel says:

• Andrea says:

The one in the booklet only shows the LU #. I also hear that there will be another bogo coupon in the paper this weekend possibly.

So how does this work with the sale and PQ and 1.50 MQ?
      I’m new to this so the stacking confuses me.. Our Publix BOGO’s ring up half off each item.

• Leslie says:

With the Bogo being half price they would each be around $2.15, so $2.15+$2.15. With the publix coupon it would take off $2.15. Now your total would be $2.15. Then use your 2 MQ for $1.50 each, taking off $3.00. Making each set off 2 that you purchase around an .85 money maker. Hope this helps, sorry if it was too detailed.

11. Linda says:

I am confused also…all the coupons I printed say “Manufacturer Coupon” on top even though some are obviously Publix coupons since they do not have a barcode, but an LU# at the bottom. Does this mean we cannot stack them with a manufacturer coupon? And for folks looking for the booklet with coupons for wrapping paper and toys, that will be the “Winter Family Savings” booklet and looks like those will be available to print 11/17.

12. Marie says:

Has anyone find the booklet in Tallahassee, FL, Please advise of the location as I wil do also.

Thanks

13. Faith says:

I can never print smartsource coupons. I even took the time and downloaded Java again and it still will not allow me to print. hopefully will be able to find at my Publix

• Keirstin says:

What browser do you use? I tried Smartsource in my GoogleChrome && it will not print for me either. I tried it in my InternetExplorer && it prints fine. If you haven’t tried a new/different browswer try it and see if it will work for you :D

14. Keirstin says:

I called 2 Publix’s…one by my house in Palm Harbor,FL & one by my work in Largo,FL && both said since there is not a bar code on the printable they will accept it as a Publix coupon :D

15. Laura S says:

Asked at my Atl store last night if they had these books. They said yes but they aren’t effective yet so we can’t put them out. Asked when will they be effective and they said they didn’t know???

16. Marie says:

Hi everyone in Tallahassee, FL I found the booklets at Publix on Capital Circle SW near Crawfordville Highway.

17. Tiffany R says:

I am in Alpharetta, GA (just north of Atlanta) and they were putting them in my Publix today by the front door.

18. Amy says:

Does anyone know where I can I find the All the trimmings booklet near palm harbor or Clearwater area? Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

19. brandy says:

I don’t see the dog treat coupon on the website. :(

• Michele says:

Me neither! I saw the booklets at my store today behind the service counter but there weren’t any out! I wonder when they will be putting them out???

• lainey says:

That, and the Sabra coupon as well. If these coupons are available for print, why aren’t they showing on the website?

20. Christy says:

Any of these booklets found in the Ocala, fl area???

21. Karen in FL says:

The Publix around the Volusia county area pulled these booklets. Too much free stuff like the Beneful dog treats. Best to print them from the onestoponestore.com site if you can.

22. Annie says:

Picked up one today at the Pearl Britian Publix in Ocala, Fl.