Kentucky Legend Ham Coupon – Great Deal At Publix

November 18, 2013

Kentucky Legend Ham Coupon   Great Deal At PublixHeads up guys we have a new Kentucky Legend Ham coupon available. The little hams are currently $3.99/lb at Publix. With the coupon you can get a fantastic deal.

We always do a little ham like this with our Thanksgiving dinner just in case our turkey doesn’t stretch quite as far as we need it to. They are also great for sandwiches during the week. You pay less than you do for meat at the deli counter. Grab your coupon and get a nice deal.

$2/1 Kentucky Legend Whole, Half or Quarter Ham or Turkey Breast

I was under 30187 if you don’t see the coupon pre-clipped.

Comments

9 Responses to “Kentucky Legend Ham Coupon – Great Deal At Publix”
  1. erica says:

FYI if you would like it sliced, they will do it at the deli!!

2. Cathy says:

So does that mean I can use the coupons and have the deli slice $2 worth of sliced ham?

• RS says:

Seriously!? You would really try to do that? Un REAL! I would really hope not the hams are sold as quarters or halves! I know times are tuff but thats just crazy!

• Cathy says:

I apologize if I offended anyone…it was a simple question. I’m new to couponing at Publix and was just trying to see how this worked. I haven’t used the deli section at all…I wouldn’t “try” anything that was immoral or wrong. I’m a Christian and I’m simply trying to save money like everyone else. No need to be judgemental.

• Allison says:

Wow…RS…chill! I think she legitimately asked a question and was not trying to get away with anything.

I think she was thinking it was more of a “deli-type” ham, which this is not. These hams are usually found in meat dept. and the ones I have seen are sold in quarters. The butcher will slice it for you, but you would be required to purchase all of it…not just $2.00.

3. Kabbie says:

Usually this ham is already pre-sliced. It is really good and I always try to stock up when on sale.

4. NancyNurse says:

Anyone out there know the approx weights of the hams?

5. Anna says:

Usually they are about 1 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds. Also, Hormel Ham is $3.99 a lb as well. There was $2 coupon a couple weeks ago, and it is sliced as well.

6. Melissa Kallman says:

They are $5.99lb at my Publix(Phenix City, AL)…the smallest one was still over $10…I’l wait until they go down to $3.99lb here and try it out! Thanks for the coupon tip though!! :)