Share Your Pink Cookware Scenario 10/8

October 8, 2013

pink cookware Share Your Pink Cookware Scenario 10/8Got any new scenarios worked up for the pink cookware offer? I know lots of you guys have already submitted for your freebie. There are a bunch of participating item in the upcoming ad so some of you guys might have deal ideas.

I still use my stuff from the very first offer. I just used my pink measuring cups last night? Anyone else participated every year so far?

As a reminder, when you purchase $30 of P&G products in one transaction you’ll get a Pink pancake breakfast set from Good Cook’s® Hope Line that includes the following:

• 11” square griddle
  • pancake heart mold
  • 3 quart batter mixing bowl
  • pancake turner
  • spatula

You can check out the details on my post HERE or head over to the promotion page to get the scoop on the dates, participating products and such.

If you want to share your deal scenarios, pop them in the comments.

Comments

41 Responses to “Share Your Pink Cookware Scenario 10/8”
  1. Angie says:

Thinking about double-dipping with the Running in, Running out rebate if possible… Pampers diapers $8.99 x 4= $35.96 -$1.50/1IP x 3 -$2/1 publix digital mfg x 1 -$3/1 Winn-Dixie Diapers (baby club home mailer) x 1 -$2/1 Public stocking spree x 3 -$5/30 Winn-Dixie= $15.96 plus a $10 GC by mail and pink breakfast set. My ad starts tomorrow, 10/9 which is the last day on the Stocking Spree Q’s… Hoping this works!!

• Brandy says:

Thats a good one!

• kdress says:

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure that you are not allowed to double-dip on the rebates. I don’t have it in front of me, but I remember that was the case last year with the cookware.

• Meghan says:

How do you use three Publix digital coupons on one transaction? I thought it would only take off one coupon.

• Ragan J says:

She’s only planning to use one. “$2/1 publix digital mfg x 1″
        She has 3 of the $1.50 coupons from Coupons.com.

• Nay says:

Don’t you have to send in your original receipt for both rebates?

• Ragan J says:

The rebate for Running Out Run In states “A copy of the original retail store receipt for the product(s) dated between 10/9 and 10/25. Purchases will be tracked by receipt number.”

And the pancake rebate has the option to upload and verify your receipt for some stores on their website.

2. Michelle, what is your opinion on using the pampers wipes coupons? i.e. limit four (4) of a kind…. are coupons.com and P&G inserts the same or different? How many SHOULD I use? 4, 8, or ?? Thank you so much for your take on this, this is FMI – For MY Info., for my conscience. (I don’t care what anyone else does or pass any judgement.)
    Thank you always, and have a great day!

Question for Q & A: You have moved, but you can’t tell from your blog. What are the differences between your Atlanta Publix and Tennessee?? Prices, double Q’s, BOGO or 1/2, sale date still Thursday, still 1 cent item I guess? You are still using the Altanta ad …… does it come from corporate? or why? Thank you, Thank you!!

3. julia says:

Stocking spree 2/1 Pampers coupons expire tomorrow, so for next week Pampers 8.99 deal only 1.50/1 Running Out Running In Publix coupon will work and of course1.50/1 MFG.

4. Jordyn says:

Ok, so I uploaded my receipt online and followed the steps it said through the pink cookware promotion page, but when I read the terms and conditions that they emailed me it was talking about a $10 visa gift card….did anyone else see this? I was wanting to submit for the cookware and thought that’s what I was doing

5. Lisa says:

I purchased:

1 Prilosec $24.99 used $10/1 (from Align insert)
    1 Pampers Wipes 5.99 used $.50/1
    Also used a $5/$30 to make the deal a little sweeter.

I know this may not be the best deal, but it is product we use and Prilosec is expensive. I’m using the cookware for a Christmas present!

6. Krysten Burlage says:

I have a question for those of you that have already submitted the rebate…I submitted online, got an email to submit my shipping info, I submitted it and I thought it said I’d receive confirmation within 48 hours. I did this on Saturday and no confirmation yet. Did anyone get a confirmation after submitting shipping info and if you did, how long did it take to get it??

• Stacie says:

It said I would get one to but never did checked it said its comming

• Lisa says:

Same thing happened to me…”Thank you for submitting your shipping information. You will receive an email with delivery information within 48-72 hours.”…
        ….but I got nothing. So I called & they said they are having trouble w/ the website to try submitting shipping info again…OR MAIL the entire rebate.
        So I resubmitted shipping info …and still got nothing.

Maybe it means you will get delivery info within 48-72 hours of it actually shipping?

• Lisa says:

Just checked this website: therebatecenter.com
          “Submission Processed: 10-21-2013
          This is the date your request was processed and shipped to you”. So, mine shipped without the email. Just happy it shipped!

• Tracey says:

I submitted mine last Tuesday. They said it would take 24 hours for the confirmation, but I got it immediately in my email. They sent me a ship notice on the 24th and I received my cookware this morning.

7. Edie says:

Is there a good deal to use for this that doesn’t include baby things, Prilosec, petfood or mouthwash? I have no babies, no pets and have about 30 mouthwashes in the closet. :) I have been trying to do something with The Downey Unstoppables but I haven’t figured out anything good yet.

8. stacy says:

I think i am going to make a deal with the Crest and Vidal Sassoon shampoo. The crest we have .50 off man that will double and the .55 cent publix coupon, and the Vidal Sassoon, i have seen some of these at my store with the $2 off peelies so if i can find them that is what i will use. Thank you for making me aware that we can dd the two rebates, i was trying to make up 2 separate transactions.

9. Connie says:

I live in Florida so no double coupons for me. This is what I did:
    2 Herbal Essences @ $2.49 ea = $4.98
    5 Pantene Shampoos @ $3.49 ea = $17.45
    1 Pantene Conditioner @ $3.49
    2 Pantene Hairsprays @ $3.49 = $6.98
    Total before coupons and taxes = $32.90 (I could have left off 1 Herbal Essence)

Coupons I used:
    Winn Dixie $5 off $30
    (2) Buy one Pantene get one styler free = (-) $6.98
    (3) $3.00 off (I believe 1 was for buy 2 HE get $3 off and the other 2 were the same but were for Pantene) = (-) $9.00
    New total after coupons and before taxes = $11.92

I also ended up using a $10 Publix gift card (that I got free from some rebate or something) so after taxes I only paid $4.23 out of pocket.

Obviously, not the best deal but paying $11.92 plus tax for 7 shampoos, 1 conditioner, 2 hair sprays and the pink cookware is not too bad of a price.
    I will use the stuff I bought at Publix for gift baskets for my family for Christmas and will keep the cookware for myself. So I got some presents out of it also.

10. Carra says:

I’m going to do a combo of the shampoo/diaper deal and also hope to double up and get the cookware and then send in my receipt for the running in running out rebate. Here’s my plan:

6 Herbal Essence shampoos/conditioners $2.50 each
    1 Pampers Swaddlers $8.99
    1 Pampers Cruisers $8.99

I will use 3 of the $3/2 herbal essence coupons, making those $1 each
    I will use 2 Publix digital $2 coupons (there are 2 separate ones, one for each of the above kind of diaper)
    I will use 2 of the $2 Stocking Spree Publix coupons – if you’re sale doesn’t start until Thursday, you could use 2 of the $1.50 Running In Running Out coupons (it would only make your total $1 more)
    I will use a Winn Dixie $5/$30.

My total with tax before coupons should be around $36 ($32.98 before tax).
    After coupons, my total with tax should be around $14. If I’m able to submit for the rebate, that would make my final total around $4.

I don’t have a baby but I like to have diapers on hand for baby shower gifts!

11. NM says:

I went this morning and picked up…

(5) Pampers Wipes @ $2.99ea= $14.95
    (1) Pampers Diapers @ $8.99
    (4) Crest Toothpaste @ $2ea= $8

Total before coupons and taxes: $31.94

Coupons used:
    (5) 0.50/1 Pampers Wipes
    (1) $2/1 Pampers Diapers (Publix Digital Q)
    (4) 0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste
    (4) 0.55/1 Crest Toothpaste (Publix Q)
    (6) $2/1 Any Pampers item (Publix Q)
    (1) $5 off $20 or more (Publix Q)

Total after coupons: $1.74

12. Reyna says:

My deal will go like this:

1 Box of Pampers $25.99 (1 WD Baby Mailer for $3 off diapers and 1 $3 man)
    2 Pampers Wipes $2.99 ea (1 WD Baby Mailer for $1 off wipes and 2 $.50 man)

Total Before coupons: $31.97

Total in Coupons & Gift Card: $23
    1 Winn Dixie $5/$30
    $10 Gift Card from a recent rebate (that couldn’t have come at a better time)
    $6 in Diapers Coupons
    $2 in Wipes Coupons

Total OOP: $10.89 including tax

This is the best use of coupons for me, even though i no longer need a box of Diapers or Wipes. But like someone else above said, i can always save it for a Baby Shower, and what a price to pay for a big box and 2 wipes!! AND a Pink Set for ME!!

13. Lura Morris says:

I bought 6 large Pantene Shampoo and conditioner in one for $5.49 each (Were $6.69). I used 3 bogo coupons. So for less than $17, I’m done. My husband won’t use anything else. Can’t wait for the set.

14. Julie says:

does anyone know if you can still submit a recipet if the total at the bottom is not $30? I bought a few other things but the total for all was only 29.18 after i used coupons, however all the eligible products I bought add up to 30 +.

• Tracey says:

Mine was definitely less than $30, it was only a couple of bucks out of pocket, and I received mine today. You should have no problem. :-)

15. Lura Morris says:

Julie, it said to circle the product prices; coupons don’t matter.

16. Jamie says:

After you submit your online receipt by email or text message how long until you hear back to submit your info?? I submitted mine over a week ago and only got back was to answer how old I was.

17. DontMisUseQs says:

Publix doesn’t show up as a Participating store now…. I’ve already bought my stuff, but now can’t print a form.

Bait and switch tactic. We were supposed to be able to buy until the 30th of Nov and postmark by sometime early December 2013.

• katie says:

You have to live near a “participating” publix store. Your store may not participate.

• Adrian says:

I had the same problem last week so I called the Customer Service number, and they said they were having some issue where ALL the Publix stores had been taken off. She told me to mail everything in and to write my information down and include it (name, address, email address, etc). If you’re not sure, call customer service and ask them!

18. I just called customer service because I checked the P&G BCA Promotions site and all Publix stores were removed from the list. The customer service representative said they are still accepting the forms via mail, and since I had already printed out my form, it would be honored.

19. Carolynn says:

I submitted mine through a text message on Saturday, it sent me a text back stating that my purchases qualify for the pink bakeware but I have not received email confirmation yet. I checked the status and it says it cannot find my submission, I hope it is just a comp glitch!!