Secrets Of The Season P&G Beauty Rebate

October 18, 2013

pg rebate Secrets Of The Season P&G Beauty Rebate

We have a new P&G mail in rebate starting up that you guys might want to check out. This time with the Secrets of the Season rebate you will get a $15 prepaid card by mail when you buy $50 worth of P&G Beauty Products.

Head over HERE for the details and to print your form. Be aware the following is in the fine print: Rebate excludes trial/travel size. Rebate applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied.Offer valid October 15, 2013, to December 31, 2013. Only one rebate can be redeemed with each purchase. Your request must be postmarked by January 31, 2014.

Participating products:

COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Secret®, Venus®, Ivory®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Clairol®, Safeguard®, Olay®, Crest® 3D White® Whitestrips®, Always®, Tampax®, Head & Shoulders®, or Vidal Sassoon® products

Remember we also have these rebates going right now too:

Comments

16 Responses to “Secrets Of The Season P&G Beauty Rebate”
  1. Amy says:

Reading the rules on the PGeveryday.com site I’m understanding it as you don’t have to have it all on 1 receipt. Am I correct? It’s saying to circle proof on receipt(s) and list store(s).

2. Cindy says:

Does anyone know a way to enlarge this form? I have tried and it will only print so small that I need a magnifying glass to see the wording, my reading glasses don’t even help. (It is the pits having presbyopia!)

3. Susan says:

Not like that P&G has made the “spend $50″ AFTER coupons. The day I spend $50 OOP on health & beauty is the day I hang up my couponing badge. =D

(Even if it IS on separate receipts)

• Cali says:

Amen sister!

• Emily says:

I know! I have never seen them require the money to be spent after coupons. I hope all rebates aren’t going this way. If so, I won’t be doing any more MIR!

• Allysia says:

Preach! I spoke those exact words when I saw this…. I ONLY buy health & beauty products when they are dirt cheap or MM! I have so much make-up and beauty I probably could stock CVS…and I give it away on a consistent basis!

4. Martina says:

I filled the P&G rebate before and I loved it, but now with the new requirement… I don’t like it anymore. I always buy beauty products only if I get a great deal using coupons!

5. diane says:

For what it is worth…
    I’ve loved the rebates, but I’ve always been surprised that they have TRULY paid me to use their products since I use coupons and then get the rebate.

I probably won’t do it, but I definitely don’tblame them.

• Amy says:

So they want the price after coupons to total $50? This is where it’s confusing me. How will they know when the coupons don’t say what they are at the end of the receipt?

6. Laura says:

Ugh price after coupons, ill give this one a miss too. :(

7. katie says:

Can this be stacked with the bakeware rebate you think? I mean, spend $50 and qualify for both rebates?

• Laura says:

No because they both require original receipts.

• Rachael says:

For the cookware you can scan the receipt or even take a picture with your phone and text it in, which is what I did. The cookware came today! Then you still have receipt for other rebate.

8. Stacy says:

So how will they determine the price of the items after coupons like stated above the man coupons don’t state what the items are that we are purchasing, so if i lets say buy a gift card and some p&g items that total over $50.00 and most of my $50 spent is on the gift card would they still take it if the items totaled up equal over $50 and the end total of the receipt/receipts is over $50 just a thought…

9. Daisy Kilgo says:

I was so excited about doing this rebate thinking it was going to be a MM since I’m an extreme couponer but spending $50 after coupons on all of this stuff for me would be like buying $500 retail value of p&g products just to hit the $50 mark. Sad to say I will not be doing this deal