October 13, 2013
There are a bunch of new RedPlum printable coupons this morning.
For you guys who use Caltrate, you might like to know that there is a matching $2 Publix coupon in the current Advantage Buy flyer. Plus many of the coupons are for qualifying products in the 08-25-13 RP Pfizer rebate. Grab any you will use.
- $1/4 StarKist® Tuna Pouch Products
- $1/3 boxes of Mrs. T’s® Pierogies
- $1/1 package of any Sara Lee® pre-sliced meat
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- $1/1 L’Oréal® Paris EverCurl, EverCreme, EverSleek, EverPure, EverStrong and EverStyle product.
- $2/1 box of Garnier® Nutrisse® Haircolor
- $0.75/1 Aquafresh® Extreme Clean®, Advanced or Sensitive Toothpaste (5.6oz or larger)
- $0.50/1 Aquafresh® Toothpaste (6.0oz or larger, select varieties)
- $3/1 abreva® Product (2g Pump or Tube)
- $1.50/1 Breathe Right® Nasal Strips Product (10ct or larger)
- $3/1 Centrum® or Centrum® Silver® Multivitamin (65ct or larger) or Centrum Specialist®
- $2/1 Centrum® Flavor Burst® Multivitamin
- $2/1 Caltrate® Product
- $1/1 Advil® Congestion Relief, Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief, Advil® Cold & Sinus or Advil® Allergy Sinus Product.
- $1/1 Advil® Migraine 20ct or larger
- $1/1 Advil®, Advil® Film Coated or Advil® Migraine 20ct or larger
- $1/1 Children’s Advil® product
- $1/1 Advil® PM product
- $3/1 ThermaCare® Cold Wrap 1ct.
- $1/1 ThermaCare® Cold Wrap 1ct. or HeatWrap 2ct. or larger
- $1/1 Children’s Dimetapp® product
- $1/1 Tums® Chewy Delights (32ct) or Tums® Freshers (50ct)