New Mom Saver Booklet Found At Publix

October 28, 2013

mom saver publix copy New Mom Saver Booklet Found At PublixRoberto emailed with the new Mom Saver coupon booklet. Be on the lookout, the new one contains the following manufacturer’s coupons. There are varied expiration dates, I listed them beside each coupon.

If you find the coupon you can pair the Huggies coupon with the $7/3 Publix coupon in the ad this week.

• $1.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes (excluding 32 ct) (exp 11/25)
  • $3/1 Huggies Diapers Box (44 – 156 ct) (exp 11/25)
  • $3/1 Pull-Ups Big Pack (44- 58 ct), Goodnites Big Pack (28 – 36 ct) or Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats (exp 11/25)
  • $1/1 Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes (exp 11/25)
  • $1/1 Johnson’s Baby Product 6.5 oz + or Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment 2 oz+ (exp 12/4)
  • $1/1 Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers 4 pk (exp 11/23)
  • $4/1 Good Start Formula 22 oz (exp 3/1/14)
  • B5G1 Gerber 2nd Foods 2 pk or Pouches (up to $1.59) (exp 3/1/14)
  • B2G1 Gerber Graduates (up to $2.99) (exp 3/1/14)

Comments

6 Responses to “New Mom Saver Booklet Found At Publix”
  1. Heidi Dease says:

If you can find these it will make a great deal on Huggies wipes. I was able to get some books this weekend and the wipes went on sale in the advantage paper on Saturday 2 for $4. Got my wipes for 50 cents.

2. Cassie says:

gah i called all the Publix within reasonable driving distance with absolutely no luck :(

3. angel says:

Where are these found in the store?

4. teresa says:

where in the store would i find these. I can never find the ones for the baby, pets, or pharmacy and i’ve looked everywhere.

5. Kati says:

Every time I go into publix, I ask if they have and they look at me like I’m clueless. Some of the employees have no idea what I’m talking about. I even have my son with me when I shop and they still don’t want to part with their savings book!!! I don’t understand it.

• joy says:

I know what you mean. I stand there like a stupid. Most Publix they hide their coupon and they start giving when its almost expire. I don’t understand either why they don’t give them away or at least offer it.