Labels For Education Booklet Filled With Great Coupons

October 14, 2013

campbells booklet Labels For Education Booklet Filled With Great Coupons

Dan emailed with a booklet find. This one really doesn’t have a name but it has lots of nice coupons. Dan notes it is also filled with great recipes. Be on the lookout…

Here are the manufacturer’s coupons included in the booklet that are all valid through 12/31/13.

• $0.50/3 Campbell’s Condensed Soups (Excluding Great For Cooking Soups)
  • $0.50/2 V8 100% Vegetable or Juice Varieties
  • $12 V8 V-Fusion or 1000% Juuce (46oz) or v* V-Fusion Juice Drink Varieties
  • $1/2 Prego Italian Sauces
  • $1/5 Spaghettios Pasta
  • $1/2 V8 Splash Juice Drink Varieties
  • $0.75/3 Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
  • $12 Bic Stationary Products
  • $1/2 Emerald Products
  • $0.75/4 Campbell’s Great For Cooking Soups
  • $0.50/3 Campbell’s Chunky Soups
  • $1/4 Campbell’s Microwavable Bowls
  • $1/2 Pop Secret Products
  • $1/1 Post Cereal (6.2 oz+)
  • $1/2 Pepperidge Farm Frozen Bread Products (excludes frozen cake products)

Comments

9 Responses to “Labels For Education Booklet Filled With Great Coupons”
  1. Linda says:

If anyone has a few booklets to spare please email me. thanks.

2. Margaret N says:

Can Don share with us where he found this booklet please? GA, Alabama, FL? What store? This info would be very helpful. Thanks so much.

3. Dee says:

Anyone in the Newnan, Ga area know of schools that accept/want Labels for Education? Every school I’ve called doesn’t want them.

• jacci leslie says:

I’m in Florida, but my daughter’s school collects them if you could put them in the mail, I would gladly take them off you hands for you :)

4. Dan says:

They are all over Florida… several friends let me know they picked them up. Confirmed in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Orlando areas so far.

5. Margaret N says:

I would love to get a few of these booklets, but haven’t seen them here in Metro Atl. If someone has some they could spare, I would love to trade some coupons. Email me vietman33@gmail.com

6. Sandra Goulart says:

Does anyone know were I can find this booklet in palm bay Florida, as well as any others that contain coupons, I have heard of one called make their school days better, I have not been able. Find it either, I would appreciate any help.

7. Elle says:

Where is the printable coupon?