Free Campbell’s Homestyle Soup

October 29, 2013

51wVsKWm6EL. SY300  Free Campbells Homestyle Soup My buddy Amy emailed to remind me about the Best Meals Happen at Home coupons available on Facebook. The Campbell’s Homestyle Soup coupon goes great with the upcoming BOGO sale. Remember to access the coupon you will need to refer two friends.

Campbell’s Homestyle Soup, 18.6 to 18.8 oz, BOGO $2.49
-$0.75/2 Campbell’s Homestyle Soup
-$0.75/2 Campbell’s Homestyle soups
-$0.50/1 Campbell’s homestyle soup 10/13/2013 SS Insert (exp 12/08/2013)
-$0.50/1 Campbell’s homestyle soup 09/15/2013 SS Insert (exp 11/10/2013)
-$2/3 Campbell’s® Homestyle Soups Publix Coupon (must refer 2 friends)
As low as FREE after coupons.

Comments

8 Responses to “Free Campbell’s Homestyle Soup”
  1. Agnes says:

I’m still too mad at the best meals happen at home “bonus” coupons fiasco to even contemplate trying to get them again. Great deal though, if the referral program worked for you.

2. andrea says:

Does the Publix e coupon work for you all…I am always having issues with it.

3. Amy says:

I didn’t have any problem printing my Publix q’s. We’re not fond of canned soup but, at .08 cents apiece, they will make a nice donation item for the food pantry.

4. Melissa says:

Feeling frustrated with those coupons… I use a Mac and red plum and smart source won’t print. :-(

5. Valerie Way says:

Melissa, download Google chrome and use it to print coupons. I’m on a mac too and chrome works pretty well.

6. Valerie Way says:

I don’t know what problems you are having but here is the way to the coupons if you can’t find them. Good luck.

Go to Facebook, type ‘best meals happen at home’ in the search box next to the ‘f’. Hit enter.
    Click on ‘refer 2 friends’, then scroll down and click on ‘already signed up? click to check your status’. Enter your email addy and enter. Click on the link and hopefully your coupons will show up.