September 12, 2013
Welcome to this week’s Publix Super Meals. Each week I am going to share a recipe to help you take the Publix Super Deals and turn them into Publix Super Meals!
This week I am sharing a super simple recipe that my guys devour…and I mean big time! Here is my recipe for – Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Ring. I have a feeling when my boys are older I will have to make two of these for dinner. My oldest son is not a big eater but will eat a quarter of this ring all by himself!
I got this recipe when I went to a Pampered Chef party. The first time I made it I knew it was a keeper and I have been making it for many years since. As you can see in the picture I used a metal pizza crust. I personally prefer using a pizza stone for this recipe. I think the crust is just better on the pizza stone. But…do you know where my pizza stone is right now? Yeah…me neither–tee hee. I would guess it is in one of the million boxes I have in my garage right now.
Grab a few ingredients and you can have this one on the table in no time flat. Hopefully your family likes it as much as mine.
- 2 large cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 6 oz swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 oz cooked ham, chopped
- 1½ cup broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll the crescents and arrange on pizza pan or pizza stone in a ring. The wide end should create the inner circle and the triangular ends should point to the edge of the pan.
- Gently press wide ends together.
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto the wide end of the dough leaving about ¼ inch on inside ring.
- Bring crescent point over filling and gently press point to ¼ inch opening to seal the dough.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Grab some of the FREE Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and you can put this one together at a great price. Just be aware the small cans are the freebies…so you will need 4 of those!
- Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls, Grands! Biscuits, or Grands! Junior, 4 to 12 oz, 10/$10
- Publix Cheese Chunk, 16 oz, $3.99
- Broccoli, 2/$5
- Pizza Stone With Rack, 14.75″
- 3 piece Mixing Bowl
- CUTTING BOARD, PLASTIC 10″ X 15″
- Handy Grater
- Citrus Juicer
Don’t forget, Publix carries a huge variety of Good Cook products. You can find a large selection of tools and cookware throughout the store. You can find everything you need when you shop for your recipe ingredients.