Cheap Pantene At Publix With New Insert Coupon

September 16, 2013

Cheap Pantene At Publix With New Insert CouponMary emailed me asking about a scenario using the new Pantene coupon with the current Publix sale. She had one too many coupons in her deal but we came up with a deal that makes for super cheap hair care!

Pantene Pro V Hair Care, 6.6 to 13 oz, $3.49 *participating product in the P&G B3G1 Sale*
-Free Pantene Conditioner Or Styler WYB (1) Pantene Shampoo 09-15-13 SS – valid up to $4.99
-$3/3 Pantene Products, Any (Excludes Trial/Travel Size; Limit Of 4 Like Coupons Per Household Per Day) – 09-01-13 PG Insert (exp 9/30/2013)
-$1.50/2 Pantene Products, Any (Excludes Trial/Travel Size; Limit Of 4 Like Coupons Per Household Per Day) – 09-01-13 PG Insert (exp 9/30/2013)
-$2/2 Pantene Products, excludes trial/travel size
-$2/2 Pantene Smooth Collection Products, excludes trial/travel size
-$2/2 Pantene Smooth Collection Prouducts, excludes travel/trial size
-$2/2 Pantene Products, excludes trial/travel size
-$1.50/2 Pantene Products  - Publix Digital Coupon
As low as $3.49 for 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners…or 87¢ per item.

Be sure and check out all the deals in the current ad HERE.

Comments

16 Responses to “Cheap Pantene At Publix With New Insert Coupon”
  1. Brittany Musau says:

Can you explain which coupons you used to get this price? The best I can think of would be to use 4 of the BOGO from yesterdays insert, and buy 8 total (using the coupon on the free one to get a second free one), but the total would be $3.49×3 = 10.47

2. Mary says:

me too….need help with which coupons to use????

3. Michelle says:

P Shamp – pay $3.49
    P Cond – free with BOGO Q
    P Sham – free with BOGO Q
    P Cond – Free Publix Promo

$3.49 for all 4 products

4. Natasha says:

The Publix deal is buy 3 get 1 free. If you purchase 4 shampoos/conditioners and use 2 BOGO coupons your only paying for one product.

5. Mommyx4 says:

I did this deal this morning
    Bought 4 shampoos and 4 cond. used 4 bogo qs bought a small two dollar filler preferably mm or free and used a 5/30 winndixie q fine coast was $3.90 my filler was 2 barilla microwaveable meals hth

• Meagan says:

I was thinking of doing something similar, but the deal is not as good as you mentioned since the B3G1 free comes off before the total since it is not a coupon. If you bought 8 Pantene the before total would be $21 ($7 would come off automatically at the register before the total) and you would need a $9 filler. Still a great deal though!

6. Beth says:

Was the new insert coupon in the paper yesterday? I didn’t get anything like that.

7. laura says:

Can someone help me figure out what Q to use.

I only have 1 of the BOGO Panteen coupons.
    I have the (4) $3/3

Thanks!

8. phyllis says:

Why do you have to buy a filler? Won’t the only things you buy in your shopping trip work ?
    Thanks

• Meagan says:

The only reason you would need one is if you are using a $5/$30 winn dixie coupon in order to get your pre-coupon total to $30. Otherwise, you would not need a filler.

9. Britney says:

Did this deal yesterday and bought 4 shampoos & 4 conditioners. Since the Barilla pasta singles were free I also added those to my order to put it over $30. I used a WD $5/30, 4 of the Pantene B1G1 Q’s plus all of my Barilla coupons and my total was $1.98 before tax. :-)

10. Linda says:

Where is this pantene sale posted, i was at publix today and there was nothing anywhere saying that it was on sale? they just say 3.49 each, not buy 3 get one free???

Please help. I live in Florida panhandle….

11. Karen says:

I also was wondering where this sale information was posted, my store in Brevard county did not have any sale signs other than the regular sale price posted.