Free And Cheap Pampers Wipes At Publix

September 25, 2013

pampers publix Free And Cheap Pampers Wipes At PublixHappy checked on the price of Pampers Wipes for me. I thought that we’d have some good deals and looks like we do indeed! Print the new Pampers coupon that showed up today and pair it with the Stocking Spree Publix coupon for cheap or FREE wipes!

Natural clean 72 ct / Sensitive 64ct bag, $2.99
-$0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 56ct or higher
-$0.50/1 Pampers wipes, 56 ct+  09/29/2013 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2013)
-$2/1 Pampers Item Stocking Spree Sheet In-Store Publix Coupon

As low as FREE if your store doubles.

Baby Fresh 72ct / Sensitive 64 ct plastic container, $3.29
-$0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 56ct or higher
-$0.50/1 Pampers wipes, 56 ct+  09/29/2013 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2013)
-$2/1 Pampers Item Stocking Spree Sheet In-Store Publix Coupon
As low as 29¢ if your store doubles.

You can see the Stocking Spree Sheet and details HERE. Please note that when you click the link you will see the sheet I am referring to. This is not the same as the Stocking Spree Booklet that will be mailed.

Comments

13 Responses to “Free And Cheap Pampers Wipes At Publix”
  1. Amber says:

Will the ‘Stocking Spree’ Coupon booklet be found inside Publix or is it in the booklet that is mailed out?

2. oksana says:

My confirmation for ordering the booklet said the coupons are valid in November but but Pampers coupon expires 10/25/13?

3. Laura says:

This is for the Stocking Spree sheet that is found in the store, there should be a display or ask at the customer service desk. The booklet is mailed out to you after you sign up. they are two different things. One is the sheet in stores and one is the booklet, they just both have the same name. Hope that helps :)

4. a.c. says:

does anyone know when the stocking sheet expire?

5. erica says:

And there is a digital q too….won’t double…but still pretty cheap! Anyone know why the digitals don’t double??

6. christy says:

Gonna use the $.50 in overage (buying 4 Glade’s that is = $2.00 in overage), and buy 6 packs of pampers wipes….all for FREEEEEE…..couldn’t get in on free huggies at Kroger cause of the doubling but lucked up this week at Publix….AS ALWAYS…publix to the rescue. LOL….thanks…due with 3rd baby in January. :-)

• christy says:

FYI I found $.50/1 pampers 52 ct. or higher coupons on ebay. Not sure which P&G they came from but I’m guessing Septembers. But they don’t expire until the end of next month I believe. Something like 10/31.

7. Erin says:

Thank you! Picked up 4 packs last night.

8. True says:

Thanks ,,, got alot free ….

9. christy says:

the pampers printable coupon reset for me since the other day :)