DR. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Coupon For Publix Sale – $2 Per Pizza!

September 6, 2013

DR. OETKER RISTORANTE Pizza DR. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Coupon For Publix Sale   $2 Per Pizza!My guys love pizza so I was very excited to see the new Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza coupon. I have never tried these before but for $2, I think I might have to give them a try!

The sale is in the current advantage buy flyer so you have until 9/13 to grab your deal. Grab your coupon while you can!

Ristorante Pizza 11.5 to 13.8 oz, 2/$5.99
-$1/1 DR. OETKER RISTORANTE Pizza
Only $2 for a pizza!

Comments

16 Responses to “DR. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Coupon For Publix Sale – $2 Per Pizza!”
  1. Donna says:

Yes, try them – they are really good. Maybe not kids favorite – very thin crust but excellent toppings. Not traditional pizza, I’m particular about that being from NY but a really good product.

• Carolann says:

LOL!!!! WE New Yorkers ARE pizza snobs, aren’t we??? But truth be told. . . we have every right to be! :-)

• Angie says:

So glad to see some other NY-transplants that are particular about their pizza products. Funny- my husband calls me a pizza snob, but I grew up in a town where only true Italians direct from Italy owned and operated the pizza shops– pizza flavor is super important to me!!

• taryn skinner says:

Same here, my husband loves to make fun of me and calls me the pizza expert! haha

• Sharlene says:

Wow! Another New Yorker here. Brooklyn born. We know our Pizzas. The restaurant may not be the best looking but the pizza will be good.

2. Angie says:

I usually look up online reviews before trying something new and these look like they’re worth a try!

3. heidi says:

i tried the spinach and it is yummy! really good

4. Jennifer Brown says:

DR. Oetker’s facebook also has an additional $1 off coupon. If you play the create your perfect night in game at the end you can print 2 more coupons.

• Sue Rawson says:

Thanks! Got the additional coupons. I love these pizzas. I wish I could get the one with mushrooms at my Publix. Soooo good.

5. PM says:

I recently had the mozzarella – one pictured, and there is spinach throughout it as well. I was disappointed in that. On this pizza I would have preferred nice fresh tomato, garlic along with that cheese. Palermos is better IMO.

6. tammi says:

Anybody know see the “Make Your Home Italian Tonight” booklets in store yet? Or anybody know if the coupons will go printable tomorrow? Was hoping to get some cheese with the gas card deal tomorrow.

7. Toni says:

There is also a $1/1 coupon in the newspaper tomorrow. I’m not sure if it was SS or RP though. We get our coupons in the Saturday paper here (NW FL, not the Pensacola edition though).