Reminder – Load Your Ziploc Space Bags Coupon

August 21, 2013

zilc space bags 2 Reminder   Load Your Ziploc Space Bags CouponHow many of you guys have used that Publix Digital coupon for Ziploc Space Bags? Are you loving them as much as I do?

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I have loved having them over the past couple of weeks during our back and forth travels from Tennessee to Georgia. I think my husband may love them more than me. He typically packs and unpacks the car and I have reduced the suitcases that he has to deal with. I think we now have half of what we were using a few weeks ago. Until you try them you really can’t understand the amount of stuff you can fit into one bag.

ziploc space bags Reminder   Load Your Ziploc Space Bags Coupon

The vaccum bags would be perfect for all you guys who need to prepare for hurricane season. All the bags form an airtight, watertight seal. The Ziploc Space Bags keep items clean and safe, protecting against bugs, moths, dirt, moisture, allergens, mildew and odors. Think about how much you could store in one bag and the fact that all of it is protected. Having dry clothing and bedding in case of need can be critical during a storm. I would consider these bags a must have for situations like that. It’s better to be prepared just in case.

One of the best features of these bags is that  they are reusable. Once I get done using mine for all of our traveling I have plans to use the big ones to store the boys’ baby keepsakes. I have a huge bin of clothing and blankets that I want to keep and the bags will be the perfect way to protect them for years to come. Once we get settled I’ll also be grabbing some bags for seasonal clothing storage.

ziploc space publix1 Reminder   Load Your Ziploc Space Bags Coupon

Don’t forget to load the $1.50 Publix Digital coupon while you can. I really think you guys will love these bags. Whether you opt for the vacuum bags or the travel bags, I know you guys will be able to put them to good use.

This post is brought to you by the folks at SC Johnson. All comments and opinions are my own.

Comments

8 Responses to “Reminder – Load Your Ziploc Space Bags Coupon”
  1. cody says:

How much are they?

2. Jane says:

I just went thru all of the coupons listed (twice) and the space bag coupon is apparently gone

3. Laurie says:

Has anyone else had an issue with how wrinkled everything is when it comes out of the bag. Maybe I used the bag incorrectly, but for me they are only good for long term storage of items. I would not store soiled items so this means washing before putting in and then again to use once you take out. Just sharing my experience.

• Carol says:

Storing soiled items by any method is a recipe for disaster. Any dirt and stains left for long time periods will become permanent. They would be fine for packing wet bathing suits and towels for the trip home, just don’t pack away dirty stuff for months.

Usually just a tumble in the dryer will get the wrinkles out.

I have also used them for storage of Stockpiled items…flour and cereals. Even the cleanest pantry can get “critters” on occasion.

4. Mary says:

I can’t find the coupon is it gone?

5. Wendy says:

For those having problems finding the coupon, I searched by brand name and then went to the last page. Hope that helps!

6. Lori says:

The only place I find to search, as Wendy recommended, is on the front page, upper right. When I search that field for Ziploc, there are no results. Is there another place to search for coupons? The digital coupon page only gives me categories, and then 5 per page. Impossible to scroll through them all. Ridiculous format.