New Frusion Coupon & Try Me Free Reminder

August 15, 2013

frusion c charged New Frusion Coupon & Try Me Free ReminderWe have a new Frusion coupon available to print. This comes in handy for the Try Me Free rebate offer running right now. This is a can’t miss deal since the packs are on sale in the Advantage Buy flyer.

You can see my post HERE with the details. As you can see my son Jake is a huge fan of these smoothies…and FREE is my favorite price!

Frusion 4 pk, 2/$5
-$1/1 4-pack or (5) 7 oz. Frusion® Smoothies (Find it in the yogurt section)
-$1/1 Frusion Smoothie, any 4 pk (Manufacturer Coupon Redeemable at Publix) – Smart Savings Booklet or PRINT
Free plus moneymaker after coupon and rebate!

Comments

10 Responses to “New Frusion Coupon & Try Me Free Reminder”
  1. atl says:

the coupon from publix smart says manufacturer’s coupon (redeem at publix), can i still combine that with the coupon from coupons.com bc that’s also manufacturer’s?!?!

2. Carolann says:

The Smart Savings booklet coupon is a manufacturer’s coupon also. CANNOT combine the two of those coupons. :-(

3. Grace says:

I think she is referring that you get $1 after the rebate when you use just 1 manufactures coupon and 1 free rebate

4. Cali says:

There is a man Q AND a publix Q – I have both so a $2 mm for me :)

I have never had the coupons deducted off of a rebate.

5. Angela B says:

where is the publix Q? Thanks!!

6. Leydis says:

I just drop mine at mailbox,let see

7. couponcouple1 says:

my smart savings booklet coupons look exactly like my other publix coupons…the word manufacturer never appears on the coupons at all

8. ruth hayden says:

Hey Michele: the Frusion Facebook page has a box with your logo and says “does anyone else like IHeartPublix” like we do? Nice shout out for you.
    Woohoo.

9. carmen says:

the smart savings booklet q is a man q because it states to the retailer where to mail for reimbursement. it is VERY similar to the publix qs in that book, but doesn’t have the LU# on it like a typical publix q.