Great Deal On Schick Silk Refills & Edge Shave Gel At Publix!

August 30, 2013

edge silk Great Deal On Schick Silk Refills & Edge Shave Gel At Publix!We have some new coupons this morning! Head over and grab the new Schick and Edge coupons to score a fantastic deal at Publix today only!!

Schick Hydro Silk Refills, $16.99
(2) Edge Shave Gel
-$6/1 Schick Hydro Silk Refill
-BOGO Free EDGE Shave Gel
-FREE Edge, Skintimate, or Schick Shave Gel wyb 1 Schick Razor or Refill (Publix Green Advantage Flyer, expires 8/30/13)
As low as $10.99 for everything – wowsa!

Thanks to Tracy at Having Fun Saving

Comments

16 Responses to “Great Deal On Schick Silk Refills & Edge Shave Gel At Publix!”
  1. MerryK says:

Printable $4 Schick Hydro Silk refill blade or razor Target Coupon. Looks like a match.

2. JoanaL says:

Check this out… At Publix buy 1 Shick Hydro Refill for $16.99
    use $6/1 Shick Hydro Refill AND use $4/1 Shick Hydro Silk Refill or Blade Target Coupon
    Buy 2 Edge shave gel (They were $2.53) at my store Use NEwe BOGO Edge coupon AND use FREE Edge, Skintimate, or Schick Shave Gel wyb 1 Schick Razor or Refill (Publix Green Advantage Flyer, expires 8/30/13)

Pay as low as $6.99 for refill and 2 Shave gels.

If I have this correct it’s a great deal!

Publix coupon policy states: We will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
    Although the Publix and Target coupons are in the same transaction the Target coupon of for the refill and the Publix one is for the shave gel, so this should work, right?

3. laura says:

I just went to Publix to do this deal

1 Schick Refill 16.99
    2 Edge shave gel(with bonus disposable razor) 2.45 x 2
    Total = 21.89

For some reason there was a $3 instant coupon on the Schick refill
    Used -$6 coupon for the Refill
    Used BOGO on Edge Shave gel (-2.45)
    Used Free Edge Shave gel Publix coupon when you buy Schick refill (-2.45)

Paid 7.99 + tax

4. Adrianne says:

I just bought 2 refills and 2 edge. Used 2 $6/1, Bogo Edge and 2 Publix free Edge wyb refill. Used a WD 5/30 and rolled an Amex and paid $2.94 for all.

5. beth says:

did the razor ring up 16.99 or 13.99 on your receipt. just trying to figure out my total before coupons. thanks

6. taryn skinner says:

I hope there’s some left by the time my kids are up from their naps to go!

7. John says:

Can you use a BOGO publix q and a BOGO MQ for the shave gel? So they are money makers? BOGO coupons always confuse me….or just use 2 BOGO MQs and two target .75/1 Qs for the shave gels?

8. Catherine says:

This is a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I will go back for more!

9. susana says:

There is a target $4 coupon for the hydro silk in their website!

10. Joy says:

There was a $1/1 Target Q exp 09/14 for the edge shave gel not too long ago.

11. Laura says:

Edge gels at my store were bonus packs with a free hydro razor attached.

Instead of refills I got Hydro silk 4 pack disposables, sale price $7.99 minus $4/1 manuf minus $4/1 Target.