Honey Bunches Of Oats Coupon To Pair With The Publix Coupon

August 6, 2013

Honey Bunches Of Oats Coupon To Pair With The Publix Coupon

We just had a Post Cereal coupon pop up and it includes Honey Bunches Of Oats. It will be great since we also have a Publix coupon that matches. If the upcoming BOGO sizes match up–we’ll have a FREEBIE!

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted or Almond, $4.59
-$1/2 Honey Bunches of Oats® on any TWO (2) Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® or Pebbles™ Twin Pack or Family Size Cereal (15 oz. or larger)
-$3/2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted or Almond OR Fruity Pebbles, 15 to 18 oz Publix Advantage Buy Flyer “Back to School” In-Ad Publix Coupon
You pay $2.59 per box after coupon

UPDATE: Melinda sent me some pictures and it looks like the BOGO will not include the sizes listed on the coupon so I modified the deal to reflect the price of the boxes that will definitely match.

Comments

46 Responses to “Honey Bunches Of Oats Coupon To Pair With The Publix Coupon”
  1. Giselle says:

If I want to buy 4 boxes of Honey bunches, will I need 2 publix coupons or one
    (-$3/2) will automatically be apply to the other pair too? I’m new at all this, please help! Thanks :)

2. Melinda says:

I think the publix q is for the Family size boxes of honey bunches of oats!

3. jo says:

it does not say family size on coupon and it says any 2 then the or pebbles 15-18 oz is this a deal or not

• ann says:

The sizes should match according to this

Post Cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats 12.5 – 17 oz or Vanilla Clusters 12.5 to 18 oz, BOGO $3.29
      Better than FREE as long as that Publix coupon matches.

4. Rob says:

Publix doesn’t carry twin pack boxes and if you read the coupon and look @ picture q is valid only on twin pack boxes regular or family size. The manager @ my Publix said my store will accept it but is up to each store manager whether or not they will accept it due to product variance. Gooid luck everyone.

5. ann says:

You will need 2 of the ($3/2 publix) and of the the ($1/2 manufacture).

6. Lindy says:

I cant wait for Happy tomorrow!

7. Mark says:

I checked out my locat Publix Tuesday to check out this possible deal. The size for the two that will qualify are 14.5 oz., making it a 1/2 oz. short to match the Publix Q.

8. Sue says:

I’ve been in the store to check out the Honey Bunches of Oats in hopes that the BOGO cereal would be a match for the coupon in the Grocery flyer. Unfortunately, it’s not.

There are actually 18oz boxes of HBOs (exact flavor match of coupon) for $3.99 with the coupon advertised right below the boxes with a shelf marker.

There are 14.5oz boxes for $3.29. Those fall short of the requirements of the coupon.

While we all like a great deal and free/cheap cereal would certainly be nice, the coupon just doesn’t match. Time to move on to other deals.

9. Mark says:

I’m sorry i meant Monday night. Maybe they will round up to 15 oz., I’m hoping so.

10. Melinda says:

Just checked the sizes at publix the almond and honey roasted ones that are included in the bogo are 14.5 oz, so they DO NOT meet the requirements for the publix q. The coupon is for the 18 oz boxes that are not bogo

11. Mary says:

Looks like whether the Publix coupon is a match or not there will be multiple people using it. Many other coupon blogs posting this deal, some even thanking IHP for posting the deal. Thanks for checking into it Melinda and letting Michelle know to correct her post. Now if all the other bloggers will do the same…

• Mary says:

And thank you Michelle for updating your post! :) I love that you always encourage honesty in couponing.

• Sue says:

Unfortunately the title of the deal remains the same (“Free Cereal Possible”) Perhaps it’s not possible to edit it? People who just do a quick glance of the website without reading the actual details won’t know that the coupon isn’t meant for the BOGO cereals…

And, the coupon match-ups in both the weekly ad and the super deals still has the Publix coupon listed under the Post Honey Bunches of Oats. Once again, folks who do a quick glance might not be paying close enough attention to realize it’s not a match. I know, in my case, that once I see something posted, even if it might not be a right match-up, I always have that stuck in the back of my mind that it’s a “deal”. Guess it’s hard to unsee something, huh? :-)

• Michelle says:

Patience is a virtue grasshopper…

I am one human who has a whole heck of a lot on my plate at the moment. I planned on modifying the ad/super deals but dinner for my family came first. In both cases the matchups still indicate that the shopper will need to pay attention to make sure the deal is valid. Even the title is “free cereal possible” is open ended and indicates that there is some question to whether it will be free. It did not say RUN–GO GET FREE CEREAL.

As far as people who choose not to pay attention and not read the details…I can’t control that. I am human and therefore not perfect. Like everyone else…I make mistakes. In this case I left the deal open to possibility – indicating that it may or may not work. Once I had information letting me know the deal would not work I modified the post to reflect the new information. Ultimately folks are responsible for themselves and need to make sure that they are using coupons correctly.

I trust that folks who come to the site can “use their noggins” (as I tell my children). I would prefer not to have to stick a disclaimer on every single post telling them to read, pay attention, mistakes may occur, I am human, and the list goes on… :-)

12. Brittany says:

There is a coupon for $1/2 Post Cereals 6oz or larger in the 7/28 SS.

13. atl says:

what about this coupon?

it says: Save $1.00 on any two (2) Post Cereals (9.5 oz. or larger) and Treats (6.2 oz. or larger)
    does it mean buy 2 post cereal AND 2 treats? OR one of each?OR can i just buy 2 post OR 2 treats?

sorry im so confused also because other websites mention that it suppose to be a monney maker??

14. susana says:

is this for the upcoming or for ghe present ad?

15. Angie says:

The only one that fit all the requirements and was included in the sale for me was the 18 ox Vanilla Bunches of Oats. So I’m thinking there’s going to be a run on the vanilla :D

16. katharina carter says:

i have a picture from the ad that shows it does include the 180z vanilla clusters!!

17. Tracey says:

Yes, the vanilla clusters are 18 oz. BOGO! Just checked my ad!

18. David says:

The ad includes the Vanilla Clusters Honey Bunches of Oats which are 18oz. The deal will only work if you buy this particular variety. You can use the Publix store coupon and stack it with either the $1/2 Post Adult Cereals from SS #2 7/28 or the Printable that dropped yesterday on Coupons.com. If you go online and pull up the Publix ad, it is clear a day.

19. Jen says:

I’m confused. Does the Vanilla Clusters Honey Bunches of Oats 18 oz say on the box, “Honey Roasted or Almond”? Because according to the PQ, it’s only good on those two varieties. I am certainly hoping it does!

20. sandrina says:

I guess we’ll find out @ check out! Imatry!

21. Carolann says:

Michelle, I did my shop today, and the honey bunches of oats were NOT a problem! The coupon in the ADV. Flyer is for 15-18 ounces. The items on BOGO were 17 and 18 ounces! I even asked, and they said it was absolutely fine. So, I got my 12 boxes of cereal for free. :-) Thank You! You ARE perfect! And don’t you let anyone tell you that you’re not! My order total today was $6.51 ! I saved $152.79!!! Then they added on that pesky tax, and I ended up paying $13.55

Not too shabby!!! :-) Thanks!

22. Amanda says:

I think people need to just be thankful that there are people like Michelle out there doing most of the work for us. Thank you Michelle!!! I bought 32 boxes of the HBO, 28 boxes of the Kraft mac & cheese, 10 Bic 10-pk pencils, 10 Campbell’s condensed soup, and 4 Dr. Pepper Ten 2-L. Retail $237.92 OOP $8.21 after tax!!!!!!

23. Be says:

The vanilla crusted is not a match with the publix coupon. Although it is bogo; however, the publix coupon states $3 off any 2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted or Almond or Fruity Pebbles 15-18 oz. and no where on the coupon states vanilla crusted. I am just posting this as an FYI. Please check the forum for clarification.

24. Don’t forget they have the greek on BOGO also and they have a printable coupon on Facebook.

I had to read the fine print, but I was able to use all my different coupons :)to get all the cereal for free

25. Jonathan Peritz says:

I went to publix today and used $1/2 Post Cereal coupons 9.5 oz and up and some other $1/2 Post Cereal Coupons 15oz or larger i believe. I paired in ad publix coupon for Post $3/2. I bought 20 boxes of the Honey Bunches of Oats Vanilla and Honey Bunches of Oats Raisins (Between 15-18oz) for $0.90 total. I dont know if the publix system doesnt catch the difference in brand or it is the clerk not checking. Please let me know how this was able to work…thanks!

26. Jessica says:

I just went today and my Publix had two flavors that were included in the BOGO – they were 18oz Vanilla and also the Raisin. I actually read the sign three times to be sure, as I never want to be dishonest, but at mine in FL they ARE included in the BOGO- you just have to be careful what size you pick up. Hope others find this deal too!! :)

27. Ann-Marie says:

My store had a sign posted on the shelf that stated the PQ is not for the items on BOGO. They were very specific, $3 off any 2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted or Almond or Fruity Pebbles 15-18 oz. I even clarified with the manager as the wording is quite confusing. Those that were allowed to do the deal, you were lucky.