August 12, 2013
Are you guys still working on earning your Publix gift card with the ConAgra Back To College rebate? This is a super easy offer. Just purchase $30 worth of participating ConAgra Foods products in August and September and you can then submit for a $10 Publix reloadable Back-to-School gift card! View all the participating products and rebate details HERE.
$1/1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter 13-16.3 oz
$1/1 Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn 2, 3 or 4 pack or Ready-to-Eat Popcorn 5 oz
$1/4 Chef Boyardee Canned Pasta or Microwaveable Cups 7.5 oz
$1/3 Hunt’s Snack Pack pudding 4 packs
$0.55/1 Wolf Brand Chili 15 oz
Also, be sure and grab your Healthy Choice Publix coupon too…this one you can print!
Now that you have your coupons, you can put together some great care packages for you favorite students! If you want to add something special, why not surprise them with a sweet treat for those late night study sessions? Try my Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn Crunch. We love this for movie night!!
- 6 cups Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Popping Corn
- ½ cup Peter Pan® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, peanut butter and chocolate and melt over low heat – stirring constantly.
- Once melted, pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and mix until the popcorn is coated.
- Immediately toss with powdered sugar, mixing until coated.
- Pour the coated popcorn onto a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Store in air tight container or bag.
While you are thinking about care packages…don’t forget to head over and enter my giveaway for some big Publix gift cards! The grand prize winner will get a $250 Publix gift card.
Also, be sure and head over to RSVP for my Twitter party too. I have even more gift cards and the party is Wednesday –so mark your calendar!