August 23, 2013
ONE Grand Prize Winner – $250 Publix Gift Card
- Kristin (Baxfam3@) who said “Care package with necessities. Towels,toiletries , a basket or carrying case for toiletries to make it easy for the dorms. Anything to help with saving space and being organized. And peanut butter for the Con Agra food item.”
FIVE Runner-Up Winners – $25 Publix Gift Card
- kristel (kristel_ambre@) “P.F. Chang’s® Meals for 2 and Appetizers!”
- Jen Martin (bat_face_girl@) “This is a package that needs to be given in person. Marie Callender’s Pot Pies, David seeds and some nuts, Healthy Choice meals, Peter Pan Peanut butter, jelly, bread loaf, Crunch n Munch, Odom Tennessee Pride breakfast sandwiches, highlighters, soft sheets in size twin xl, toilet paper, homemade cookies, tide pods all in a laundry basket.”
- Krysten Burlage (akburlage@) “My college care package would have to include Peter Pan peanut butter and some Marie Callender meals!”
- April (ronaldapril11@) ”My favorite care package to send would be pudding, Crunch N Munch, Slim Jim (all the late night snack items you need in college ), some gift cards, and a sweet note just to say I am thinking of them.”
- Pamela C (hazelflagg@) “Snack Pak Pudding , College Care- Self Defense course gift card.”
Thanks to everyone who entered. If your name is not above you still have a chance to earn a $10 Publix gift card from ConAgra. All you have to do is purchase $30 worth of participating ConAgra Foods products in August and September and you can then submit for that $10 Publix reloadable gift card!
You can check out my post HERE for all the participating items and details on how to submit for your gift card. You can also get the full scoop over on the ConAgra website. This is a can’t miss deal. You get a nice gift card for buying the products your family loves.