July 10, 2013
Enjoy the City is back with an even better Clearance Sale for us!
Like last time, they are offering 80% off their 2013 CITY books or the 2014 Ultimate Editions+ FREE shipping with the code HEART at checkout. Plus, they are also offering double books when you order 25 or more, AND triple books when you order 50 or more!
The 2014 Ultimate Editions have an expiration date of December 2014…so you will be sure to use all your coupons before they expire!
If you need some assistance – here is the scoop on how to order.
- Add the desired product (either 2013 CITY books or 2014 Ultimate Editions) to your basket.
- Update the quantity that you want
- Enter the promotional code HEART at checkout.
- You must click “Proceed to Checkout” to see the discount on the next screen. *So don’t flip out if you don’t see the discount on the first page…it will be there once you go to the next page
- Complete the checkout process and you are all done!
Be aware that in order to use the coupon code HEART, you must order at least 10 books. Keep in mind that the books get so much cheaper if you can take advantage of the double or triple books offer…so think about splitting an order with a friend or two for the best price!
Here are your deal breakdowns for this sale-
Double Books Deal
Triple Books Deal
If you take advantage of the double or triple books offer, remember that your Order Confirmation/Receipt will only reflect the original number of books you order. Your bonus books will not be reflected on the Order Confirmation/Receipt but will be fulfilled in the internal redemption system.
**Remember you can click on any book you want to buy to preview the book. All Ultimate Books include Winn Dixie coupons and most City books do too – just be sure to check before you order.
Enjoy the City Coupons must not be copied. Enjoy the City coupon books purchased online must not be sold for fundraisers or on Ebay or other e-commerce including but not limited to Facebook or yard sale sites.
Order Details Apply – click read more to see all the details.