Coupon For $5 Publix Gift Card With 5 Colgate/Palmolive Products

July 10, 2013

publix rebate copy Coupon For $5 Publix Gift Card With 5 Colgate/Palmolive Products I saw a couple of comments about a new Colgate/Palmolive tearpad to get a Publix gift card. If you find the tearpad you will get a $5 Publix gift card when you buy any 5 of the participating items below.

The coupon is valid through 8/3. The Publix gift card will be good on your next purchase. This works great with the upcoming Speed Stick BOGO sale.

• Colgate 360 toothbrush
  • Colgate Max Fresh Toothbrush
  • Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste (any)
  • Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste 4.0 oz or larger (any)
  • Colgate Total Advanced Mouthwash 16oz or larger (any)
  • Colgate Optic White toothpaste 4.0 oz or larger (any)
  • Colgate Optic White Mouthwash 16 oz or larger
  • Speed Stick 2.7 oz or larger (any)
  • Lady Speed Stick 2.3 oz or larger
  • Irish Spring Body Wash 15 oz or larger (any)
  • Softsoap brand Body Wash and Softsoap brand refills 32 – 64 oz.

Products must be purchased in a single transaction.

Huge thanks to Kristin for sending this one over!!

Comments

16 Responses to “Coupon For $5 Publix Gift Card With 5 Colgate/Palmolive Products”
  1. Jill says:

I noticed that has a LU on it. How does that work, I bring a blank Publix gift card, and the cashier credits $5 on the card?
    Or do I have to mail in the receipt?

2. jen says:

You have the cashier load a new GIFT card for you for 5.00 dollars. Or you can use a Publix gift card that you already have.

• Patricia says:

I wish I had read this earlier , I asked them at the store and they acted like they knew nothing about it.. so now I’m stuck because tonight was the dead line.. I thought they had to be mailed…

3. Melanie F says:

Some stores will simply take $5 off your order. Check with your customer service department ahead of time.

4. Linda says:

Would anyone mind sharing the LU#?

5. Marca C says:

Where did you find the tearpad?

6. Kristin says:

LU #15293. I gave them a blank gift card with my order and they added the $5.00 to it then credited my bill with the coupon LU#. The tearpad was with a cardboard display case with a bunch of Colgate stuff on it – some of the items had .50/1 coupons on them too – but not the speed stick.

7. marcus says:

has anyone received their gift card from the last conagra offer yet?

8. jeanleona says:

Has anyone in Central Florida seen these coupons?

I spoke with someone at Publix corporate customer service and they said that they knew nothing about this coupon. they even said that they looked at I heart Publix and still didn’t know anything about it.

9. Cyndi says:

Does anyone have the $5 publix giftcard offer on 5 Colgate/ Palmolive offer. Will trade q’s if I have them.

10. Denise says:

The Publix in Champions Gate has them. I don’t know if you can use other coupons too?

11. Deborah says:

Just want to add- in my area all the tear pads have been ripped off, the same day they were put out at every single one of my surrounding stores! I have contacted 5 local publix, the same situation at all of them…I am a fellow couponer, but I would think that there would be a mutual respect. My understanding is that one particular person does this. It is frustrating and this is what gives couponing a bad reputation.

• Laurie says:

UGH!! same thing happens to me! I can go everyday and if there is a new display all the coupons are gone!! SOOOO frustrating!!