$4 Yucatan Guacamole Coupon – More Free Guacamole

July 26, 2013

$4 Yucatan Guacamole Coupon   More Free GuacamoleWell guys I have another Yucatan Guacamole coupon for you. The Yucatan folks really want us to grab some yummy guac! This time they are offering a $4 coupon. The 8 oz tubs are usually $2.99 at Publix so you should get another one for free after coupon. Taco Tuesday is looking like it’s happening next week at my house–tee hee!

Comments

10 Responses to “$4 Yucatan Guacamole Coupon – More Free Guacamole”
  1. Traelee says:

This is my favorite coupon! My freezer is full of guac now (I checked their website which says it’s fine to freeze). My Publix only carries the $2.99 size now, so hooray for a MM. It goes great w/ the bogo Snyder’s tortilla chips :D

2. Corey says:

I just hate having to give these companies all of my Facebook info just or a coupon even if it is a great deal!

3. msjqpon says:

I can’t print it! Does it take a while??

4. eric says:

Ugh java. I wish coupon companies would stop using java. I have so many problems printing with smartsource and qples. I can’t count how many times i have had to uninstall java and reinstall it to get it to work. Seems like every other day. I am about to give up on smartsource.

• Mary says:

Even after I uninstall and reinstall java I’ve been unable to print smartsouce for the last 3 months.They used to be so easy to print.

5. Vicki F. says:

I can print the $4 coupon, but how do you get the BOGO one? Anyone know?

6. yael says:

So grateful for the conversation about JAVA..locked up my PC, spent 2 hours trying to print this GUAC coupon. Not worth it. Too invasive, Darnit. Help!

7. beth says:

i looked at publix and could not find the Yucatan brand of guac- is this located somewhere else in store? Did anyone else find at Publix? THANKS

8. betsy says:

I couldn’t find it either- where is it located?