Publix Buy Theirs Get Ours Promotion Week Of 6/20 (6/19 For Some)

June 19, 2013

PublixBTGOF Jun192013 copy Publix Buy Theirs Get Ours Promotion Week Of 6/20 (6/19 For Some)

You guys might like to know that  we have a new Publix “Buy Theirs Get Ours Free” promotion for the week of 6/20 (6/19 for some).

This promo will begin with your ad start date (either Wednesday or Thursday). You will get the Publix brand FREE when you buy the corresponding national brand product.

Here are a few answers to questions typically asked about this promotion:

Most stores allow you to get one of each product offered. Be sure and ask your store if you would like to get multiples of one product. As far as I know all stores participate in thispromotion. It will not be listed in the weekly ad but you can see the promotion online at Publix.com as an additional ad (to the right of the weekly ad).

Here are the products and pricing for this week’s promotion:

PAM Grilling Spray 5oz can, $3.25 – (Publix $2.69)
-$1/1 PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray 5–6 oz Publix Coupon Summer Storms Booklet

Dale’s Steak Seasoning 16oz, $2.69 (reg $2.99) – (Publix $2.49)

Dixie Paper Plates 10-1/4” 24 ct, $2.45 – (Publix $2.39)

Kingsford Match Light Charcoal 6.7lb, $7.39 – (Publix $4.99)
-$1/1 Kingsford Original or Matchlight Charcoal, 6.7 lb+

Crystal Light Natural Lemonade On The Go 10 ct, $2.99 – (Publix 2/$5)
-$1/2 CRYSTAL LIGHT Drink Mixes
-$1/2 Crystal Light 04/21/2013 SS Insert (exp 06/30/2013)
-$1/2 CRYSTAL LIGHT Drink Mixes (8, 10 or 12 qt. or On the Go) Publix Digital Coupon
-$1/2 Crystal Light Drink Mix Items, TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 06/22/2013)

Thanks to the wonderful Happy!

Comments

18 Responses to “Publix Buy Theirs Get Ours Promotion Week Of 6/20 (6/19 For Some)”
  1. Tara says:

Wow! Love this BTGO! It has made my week!

• shawn says:

yup this is a pretty good one! excited for the paper plates, and i have a $1 off meat wyb charcoal coupon too.

2. Maggi says:

Wow, we love Dale’s Sauce. I had no idea that there was an equivalent Publix brand item.

3. Carmar says:

There is a $1.00/1 Pam Publix coupon in the Summer Storms booklet. Can this coupon be used with this deal?
    Thanks.

4. Marie says:

Has any found the Publix Essential Storm Booklets in Tallahassee, Fl. Please advise.

5. Kendra says:

Haven’t seen the Storm Booklets in Tuscaloosa, AL either :(

6. Tracy says:

Isn’t there a Pam coupon in the Best Meals Happen at Home?

7. Carmar says:

I’m in St. Pete, but there was no display at my store either. I got the booklet by asking for it at the customer service desk.

8. Rachel H. says:

This may be stupid, but do you have to get the whole set, or can you just get certain items, like just charcoal and Pam?

9. brianne says:

I received the $5 off $40 newspaper insert this week. Is that $40 BEFORE coupons? If so, may I use this promotion to help get my total up ( add the price of the free publix product to reach $40 total?). Thanks!

• brianne says:

Oh the coupon expired for the Pam but am still wondering about the coupon total , whether it is before or after.coupons. Thanks!

10. Laurie says:

How do you confirm these deals? I tried to do the crystal light and Dixie plates but did not ring up and no one at store seemed to be able to tell me anything. I went home to look up on publix.com but couldn’t find there either. My store had end display with Pam and charcoal but not the others.

• Michelle says:

It’s the first picture in the top slider at Publix.com
      They should all have the details at the store…

• Laurie says:

Thanks I will look for it there. FYI, when I went back at end of sale week, everything was clearly labeled. Guess they are slow to post tags and signage. At first shopping trip, I thought well…maybe these specials are regional and vary. I did not want to go back around to the customer service desk after a long shopping trip to ask the manager for specific details so I just gave it up for next trip.

• Brianne says:

I found out when cashing out that both will ring up at the normal price and were not taken off until AFTER all other coupons. I think she said they would not come off “until I hit the last button.” I guess a total button immediately prior to receiving payment. Hope this makes sense!