Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury – Great Deals At Publix!

June 9, 2013

pillsbury pink lemonade cupcakes Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury   Great Deals At Publix!I love summer and everything that comes with it. The warm weather, the fun activities and of course – the foods.

There are so many great flavors that I associate most with summer and one of those is pink lemonade. While there is nothing like a cold refreshing glass of pink lemonade on a hot southern summer day, I found something that comes mighty close. Get a taste of summer with Pillsbury® Pink Lemonade flavored cake and cookie mixes and frostings.

I whipped up a batch of Pink Lemonade Cupcakes and they were a huge hit – and I do mean a HUGE hit. The sweet and tangy combination is just a great treat. My husband actually told me to hide the cupcakes…he couldn’t stop eating them.

You guys are going to want to get your hand on those Pillsbury® Pink Lemonade flavored mixes and frosting. They are only available for a limited time and are a fantastic deal at Publix. Starting 6/10 and ending 6/21, Publix shoppers can celebrate more for less by combining the awesome sale price with the tearpad coupon available on the special in store displays!

PB Pink Lemonade Party Packaging A copy Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury   Great Deals At Publix!You probably noticed that the Pillsbury cake mixes and frostings are on sale in the currently Publix Advantage Buy flyer. Pair that sale with the tearpad coupon and you can whip up a delicious treat at a fantastic price!

Pillsbury Cake Mix, 15.25 oz (excludes sugar free), $1.19
Pillsbury Frosting 15 to 16 oz (excludes sugar free), 2/$3
-$1.25/2 Pillsbury baking mixes or frostings tearpad
That means you can grab a cake mix and a frosting for only $1.44.

Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury   Great Deals At Publix!Since the Pillsbury® Pink Lemonade flavored mixes were such a hit at my house, I am going to try the Pink Lemonade popcorn recipe for our next movie night. How good does that look? What a neat change of pace from the typical kettle corn. I know my guys will love it.

I have another recipe that I am considering whipping up this week. I will share it if it turns out…stay tuned!

In addition to the pink lemonade flavored mixes, you might as well go ahead and take advantage of the sale and grab the other limited edition cake mix and frosting geared for the 4th of July. Eyes will sparkle when they see festive treats for the 4th. Try the Pillsbury Funfetti® Color Me Stars‘n Stripes Cupcakes and you’ll definitely be the hit of the block party .

Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury   Great Deals At Publix!

I can’t wait to grab a box or two of the Pillsbury Funfetti® Stars & Stripes® cake mix and frosting and whip up some cupcakes in my star shaped muffin pan for our 4th of July cookout. At under $1.50 for the dessert, I may even whip up a couple of different treats!

Be sure and look for the special displays. Grab your coupon and your deal at Publix and celebrate summer for less!

Disclosure- This post is sponsored by The J.M. Smucker Company. All comments and opinions are my own. ©/® The J.M. Smucker Company. Pillsbury is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license.

Comments

13 Responses to “Celebrate More This Summer With Pillsbury – Great Deals At Publix!”
  1. Jess says:

Sponsored post, huh? I couldn’t tell. LMBO! Thanks for the heads up on the tearpad.

• Briana says:

It would have been kinda nice to get a printable from Pillsbury instead of a tearpad since those are so illusive. oh, well thanks for the recipe ideas.

• Jess says:

ITA! That’s kinda why I commented. I know the chances of most of us even getting this deal are super slim. It felt like reading an ad.

• Beverly says:

I just don’t get why folks find it necessary to be negative.

I for one probably would have never known about the coupon possibility – now I know to look for the coupon and display. If I find that described coupon I will have a great deal thanks to Michelle’s post. If I don’t then I am none the worse for wear.

I think the pictures are fantastic and I appreciate the effort – sponsored or not. Keep up the good work and please know most of us appreciate all you do.

2. Mary says:

Ok how about you bring some of those cupcakes to my house! Mine never turn out that pretty!

3. newwateringlukas says:

Seriously I LOVE pink lemonade. I drink it daily…I am going to have to try this.

4. Tracy says:

I am not creative in the kitchen at all, so I really appreciate fun recipes like this. My kiddos LOVE pink lemonade, and even if my cupcakes don’t turn out as pretty as yours – I still think they will be a HUGE hit. And pink lemonade popcorn…that one may be for just me ;)

5. Jenn says:

These are super cute! I am using the red white and blue for my 4th of July party! Thanks for sharing.

6. Tina says:

I saw these mixes in the store and thought they looked interesting….but that first picture of yours sold me. Now I HAVE to try them. YUM!!

I am loving all the recipes lately. You make delicious stuff on a budget and I for one really appreciate it!

7. Laura says:

These look great! I will be on the lookout for the coupon. Thanks as always michelle!

8. NancyNurse says:

Thanks Michelle…coupo or not I will still look for this wonderful recipe idea or the Stars and Stripes cupcakes. I will add these cute cupcakes to my desert table on the 4th of July family get together. These will look great along side of my Red, White and Blue “Broken Glass Jello”!

9. Allison says:

Ad or not, I enjoyed the pictures and can’t wait to make the super-cute cupcakes!

10. Jenni says:

I can’t find these…has anyone in the Madison area found them yet?? If so, where? I’d love to make them for my daughter’s birthday.