Better Than Free Silk Milk At Publix With Coupons & New Ibotta Offer

June 19, 2013

silk ibotta Better Than Free Silk Milk At Publix With Coupons & New Ibotta OfferWe have a new ibotta offer for Silk Milk that is PERFECT with our upcoming sale at Publix. Pair the coupons and ibotta offer to get FREE milk!

Silk Soymilk or Pure Almondmilk, 64 oz, 2/$5 (starts 6/20 – 6/19 for some)
-$1/1 Silk Beverage: (Soy Almond or Coconut milk or Fruit & Protein 1/2 gal+) Target Coupon
-$1/1 Silk Pure Almond Milk Half Gallon
-$1/1 Silk Pure Almond Milk Half Gallon Publix Digital Coupon
-$0.75 Silk Half Gallon ibotta offer
As low as FREE after coupons and ibotta offer – you actually make a quarter icon smile Better Than Free Silk Milk At Publix With Coupons & New Ibotta Offer

Also, we may be able to pick up a deal on the Silk Fruit & Protein. My buddy Tracy called her store and they said the half gallons were on sale for $2 – wow! If we do have that price….that’s better than FREE with the coupons and ibotta offer. Heck I will print and hopefully I will get this price next week when I shop. That stuff makes fabulous smoothies!

Silk Fruit & Protein, $2
-$1/1 Silk Fruit&Protein half gallon
-$0.75 Silk Half Gallon ibotta offer
Better than FREE after coupons and ibotta offer!

Need the scoop on how ibotta works? Check out my post HERE.

Comments

9 Responses to “Better Than Free Silk Milk At Publix With Coupons & New Ibotta Offer”
  1. Wendy Wang says:

I never used ibotta coupon. How to use it? Is it I have to download to my cell phone? and it only has one coupon?

2. Deborah says:

I always buy the Silk Fruit & Protein at Publix and I have never seen the half gallon, only quarter (at least at my stores). On the other hand the $2.00 price feels to me like a sale for the quarter sized ones (The cheapest I have seen them in the past is 3 quarters for $5.00).

Can somebody else confirm this info? Thnx.

• Valencia says:

My store does not carry the half gallon size either. I can say that the quarter sized ones are on sale at my store this week 3/$5

• Martina says:

I always buy the Silk Fruit & Protein, but I have never seen the half gallon either, and the price is $2 for the quarter. I bought it today

• Deborah says:

I just came back from the store and yes, indeed, the quarter sized ones are 2 for $4.00

• stephanie says:

Couldnt find the Silk Fruit & Protein in half gallon either. Quart size was $2 each.

3. Martina says:

The Silk almond milk with chocolate is include also on the sale starting tomorrow?

4. wendy says:

i live of the Almond milk and am out of prints..( i use in my two daily shakes with Body By Vi) i have TONS of 5/30 winn dixie coupons that i am willing to trade for some Silk coupons email me @ Dainfamouswen@yahoo.com)