Lance Crackers Coupon Available – Xtra Fulls Crackers

May 18, 2013

Lance Crackers Coupon Available   Xtra Fulls CrackersThere is a new Lance crackers coupon available. The last price I have for these is $2.50 so if we still have that price – the coupon makes for a nice deal!

18¢ per single pack is a great price and perfect for those last few lunch boxes that we will be packing!

Lance Xtra Fulls, $2.50
-$1/1 Lance® Xtra Fulls™ Sandwich Cracker 8-pack
As low as $1.50 per pack

Comments

14 Responses to “Lance Crackers Coupon Available – Xtra Fulls Crackers”
  1. Laura says:

For some reason I cannot print out SS coupons!!
    Please HELP. Thanxs. ;)

• red says:

Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes I can’t print a Q using IE but no problem in FF. Other times, it’s vice versa. If neither of them work, I use Chrome. That usually solves the problem for me. HTH

2. Barrie Klein says:

What zip code is it under????

3. red says:

I tried to print two. The first one printed fine, but had an ad also print with it (don’t you hate it when that happens and wastes your ink?).

Printing the second time was worse. I got an empty box where the coupon was supposed to be, but of course the ad printed fine. :(

Anyone else get that?

• Mary says:

Happens to me all the time on my second computer. I have no clue why, but every time I try to print a SS I always only get one of 2 prints. The two computers are very nearly identical but it only happens on one. No idea :(

• PEGGY says:

Yes same happened to me. Least I have one coupon Have a wonderful day

4. Angie says:

not found :(

5. Verna says:

This is what I did to get 2 coupons:
    I clicked on the link above; put in 84121 as zip code; clicked on Lance under the brand name and it came right up. Click on coupon and then hit Print, next window hit print. It should come up with ad printed at bottom of coupon.

To get the second one: leave the I heart Publix window open; do not close out window where you just printed (leave it open). Then go back to I heart Publix and click on link again and follow through as with the first one.

I got 2 coupons but full of ads at the bottom of both.

• Verna says:

FYI—-I have IE as my browser (make sure all Java applications are up to date,etc.). Also I follow the instructions above ALWAYS when I find Smartsource coupons such as this one.

When you print one Smartsource coupon do not hit the back button as you can do for other coupons. After printing one coupon leave the site open where the coupon link is and leave the Smartsource printing window open and return to coupon link and start all over again.

This is the only way I can get 2 coupons to print under Smartsource coupons. They are little “devils” to deal with.

• Teri says:

for your smartsource printing issue to get two prints. Just ensure the option
        for “Reuse windows for launching shortcuts” is enabled. This way you can print again. This is found under Internet Option> Advance Tab> scroll down to the browsing area and checkmark it.

6. Christina says:

The price at my store is $3.19….bummer!

7. courtney says:

HEADS UP- these are BOGO free at Sweetbay this week.

8. deb says:

no coupon to print on website everything but lance item on there,dud site.