Great Deal On Seagram’s Ginger Ale At Publix

May 20, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

seagrams 12 pk Great Deal On Seagrams Ginger Ale At Publix

Stock up on Ginger Ale thanks to the new insert coupon and Publix coupon combination!

Seagram’s Ginger Ale 12 pack, B3G1 (final price 4/$12)
-B1G1 Seagrams Peelie Publix Coupon
-$0.55/1 Seagram’s Ginger Ale, 12 pk, 12 oz cans or 8 pk, 7.5 oz cans 05/19/2013 SS Insert (exp 08/24/2013)
Grab four, use two Publix coupons and four manufacturer’s coupons to pay 45¢ per pack!

Thanks to Michelle!

Note: I had someone email me this weekend indicating they did not have the B3G1 sale at their store. This may be regional…so as usual check your store’s pricing as your price may vary! As Billy notes, you can also wait and grab these when they are B3G2 in the Memorial Day ad!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Seagram’s Ginger Ale 12 pack, B3G1 (final price 4/$12)
-B1G1 Seagrams Peelie Publix Coupon

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

15 Responses to “Great Deal On Seagram’s Ginger Ale At Publix”
  1. Billy Beyer says:

..or wait until the next sales cycle when they are B3G2. If you buy 10, you’ll get 4 free from the sale and 5 free from the B1G1 Publix coupons. Throw in ten $.55 MQs and you’ll have a tiny MM before tax.

• catherine says:

You must live near heaven. The vultures were already at my store and all I found were ripped boxes where the peelies were. Same thing happened with Fanta. Some of those ripped boxes are still on the shelf.

• chelle says:

hehe!! I know about those vultures too! They take the peelies and dont buy the product they sell or trade the peelies for different qs that they need~ all the fantas and seagrams were ripped at at least 3 stores I go to.

• Bryan says:

Five (smallish) Publix stores within 3 miles of me (intown Atlanta) and no peelies to be found. Same for the Fanta. :-(

• Jen says:

I’m not sure my store actually would have ten on the shelf….

2. elina says:

Few questions new insert coupon Where do I look. Where’s the peelies. How do you know sales cycles. Thanks so much. Ps raining so hard in palm. Beach county. The frogs are coming into my porch. Poor little dogs don’t know what to do.

• Ketsy says:

Lol I live in Brevard and had frogs too… they werent so bad until the rain and then I found they had a nest behind my patio storage unit. O_O What ever you dont dont kill them lol spray them out with the hose and then try to maintain everything dry. They kill bugs and are good. Hubby sprayed them with roach killer and they started dragging and squealing like babies… they also died :( So sad! I still have nightmares. He says there’s no winning with me :(

3. mons says:

does anybody have the peelie LU# for seagrams? please share ur blessings and email me at katherine.marg@yahoo.com. thank you soo much..

4. Sarah says:

Is this a regional deal. I checked another website and they have Pepsi 12 packs on sale starting Wednesday. Would love to score some free soda before the coupon expires

5. Monique says:

This is my husband’s favorite soda! I have been looking for these coupons for a month now and I can’t find them! Does anyone have any they can spare? I am willing to trade. Please email me moniquesteiner@gmail.com
    Thanks!

6. Mons says:

Michelle cole, is this the Lu # for the Seagrams?

7. Lacey says:

Peelies at my store but only diet, yuck.

8. Teri S says:

What good is the LU number if you don’t have the actual coupon to use?