Awesome New Huggies Coupons For Publix Sale

May 24, 2013

UPDATE: Sorry guys – the coupons are now gone. Hope you guys were able to snag a deal.publix huggies Awesome New Huggies Coupons For Publix SaleTina commented with a couple of great Huggies coupons. Head over and grab a $2 coupon that is good on any package of Huggies diapers. If you share the coupon you get a $3 coupon – wowsa!

Pair this with the Publix deal and in ad special and you can get an awesome price. You are saving up to $17 off two boxes of diapers…WOW!!

Huggies Boxed Diapers, $19.99
-$7/2 Huggies Diapers, 44 to 156 ct (excluding Jumbo Packs) (in ad deal)
-$3/1 any Huggies Diapers (only $2 if you do not share)
-$2/1 Huggies Diapers Get Lots For A Little Bit Publix Coupon
-$1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmer disposable swimpants, excluding trial size 05/19/2013 SS Insert (exp 06/15/2013)
-$2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers 05/19/2013 SS Insert (exp 06/15/2013)
-$1.50/1 Huggies, diapers 05/19/2013 SS Insert (exp 06/15/2013)
-$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers Publix Booklet, Pick Up the Values (exp 07/31/2013)
-$1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmers, TARGET COUPON 05/12/2013 SS Insert (exp 07/13/2013)
-$1/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants
-$5/2 Huggies Diapers Publix Digital Coupon
That means you can pick up the big packs of diapers as low as $11.49 – wow!

Little Swimmers1 Awesome New Huggies Coupons For Publix SaleThe coupon will also work for the Huggies Swimmers deal I shared yesterday -

Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers, 10 to 12 ct, $6.99
-$3/1 any Huggies Diapers (only $2 if you do not share)
-$3/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Huggies Single Page Flyer Coupon
-$2/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Publix Coupon Get a Lot for Li’l Bit (exp 5/29)
-$1/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants
As low as $1.99 per pack.

Comments

29 Responses to “Awesome New Huggies Coupons For Publix Sale”
  1. Cassie says:

I Tweeted to share the coupon and it told me the offer was expired.

2. ashley says:

where do I find the coupons “a lot for a lil bit”

3. Bonnie L. says:

I also got a message it was expired after sharing.

4. michelle says:

I got the same message :\

5. Susan Baxter says:

Same here. Offer expired. Fail.

6. joy says:

expired for me also after sharing

7. chrissy says:

me too

8. robin says:

Looks like the $3 coupon is all gone. That was fast. I was able to get four prints from two different computers about an hour and a half ago.

9. Megan says:

There was also a $3/1 Huggies Box on the single flyer sheet along with wipes pull ups, little swimmers and gerber on the back.

10. Breanna says:

At most of my publix stores there are $2 off 1 little swimmers peelies on the packages too, so be on the lookout!

11. maddie says:

maybe my math is off but if the huggies box is 19.99 you buy 2,
    use $7/2 in-ad, then 2 $3/1.

that’s 13.49/box not 11.99 i believe.

• robin says:

I think she accidentally added in a Winn Dixie 5/30 or Publix 5/40 coupon to the scenario

• candicimo says:

It looks like the $7/2 is a sale/deal, not a “coupon,” so $11.49 is correct in the given scenerio:

-$7/2 Huggies Diapers, 44 to 156 ct (excluding Jumbo Packs) (in ad deal)
        -(2 MQ) $3/1 any Huggies Diapers (From share or Single-page Flyer)
        -(2 PQ) $2/1 Huggies Diapers Get Lots For A Little Bit Publix Coupon

• Carly says:

There are $2/1 store coupons in the get lots for a little bit booklet that she mentioned. You forgot to subtract those :) makes them $11.99 each!

12. chelle says:

Well I called and was told they deactivated all coupons for that campaign because everyone was abusing, and printing more then the one they were supposed to per computer! So it looks like there probably wont be any IPs for huggies like this for awhile till they can update their own system!

13. Brittany says:

I don’t think it was abuse since there was nothing that said you could only print one. Every time I hit print, it let me. I have eight coupons with unique codes. I don’t see how this is “abuse.”

14. alycia says:

i dont see the digital coupon? anybody else able to get it? I wasnt able to get the $3/1 coupon so the $5/2 is my next best bet since I also didnt get $2/1 in the 5/19 SS I only got $1/1 :(

15. Melinda says:

Publix is not a participating retailer for the Kimberly Clark rebate.

16. BrittneyJ says:

I am bummed I couldnt get to my printer in time. I havent been able to sit down with the printer til now and the Qpon is gone =( I am so thankful I am almost done w/ diapers for my two though!