Reminder – Cheap & Free Sunlight Products At Publix

April 21, 2013

Reminder   Cheap & Free Sunlight Products At PublixI shared a deal on Sunlight Dish products in a deals from my inbox post the other day. Lisa emailed and I thought that I’d point out the deals and remind you guys that you can grab some great deals.

I picked up some of the dishwasher tabs last week. I can’t wait to see how they work.

Sunlight Dish Liquid, $0.70
-$1/1 Sunlight Dish Item
-Free Sunlight Dish Liquid wyb Sunlight Single Dose Detergent hangtag
FREE after coupon!

Sunlight Dish Detergent Single Dose 32 ct, $2.99
-$1/1 Sunlight Single Dose Dishwasher Detergent  Publix Coupon Basket of Savings or PRINT
-$1/1 Sunlight Dish Item
-Free Sunlight Dish Liquid wyb Sunlight Single Dose Detergent hangtag
As low as 99¢

Sunlight Single Dose Power Pacs 60ct,  $5.49 (reg $10.99)
-$1/1 Sunlight Single Dose Dishwasher Detergent  Publix Coupon Basket of Savings or PRINT
-Free Sunlight Dish Liquid wyb Sunlight Single Dose Detergent hangtag
-$1/1 Sunlight Dish Item
$3.49 after coupons!

Also, if you have not printed the Savings Club coupon, it’s still there and a little higher value. It will make any of the deals above just a little better!

Comments

12 Responses to “Reminder – Cheap & Free Sunlight Products At Publix”
  1. Michelle says:

Hey also FYI of everybody there is an Ajax q for 50c /1 I found it at 0.99c so with the q goes to 49 c which is not like happy dance price but ok if you find out the sun light dis liquid is out ion your store like it was at mine :(

2. Rebecca says:

The Publix coupons I had expire today…just an FYI. You might want to double check the dates.

3. Amy R says:

If you’re a savings club member on Coupons.com, they have a $1.25 off Sunlight coupon for members only.

4. Mons says:

Got 4 sunlight dish liquid for 65 cents each…I made .35 cents mm each with the 1/1 mq

5. Lekisha says:

My store was out of the sunlight. So I got a raincheck and was told I can still use my expired coupons. So make sure you get youe rainchecks. They wont take your expired Q’s without one.

6. Polly says:

I love this deal!! I got some of the Sun when it was 10/$10, and when they cut the price again I was so excited, I love a freebie! This time I also got 3 big boxes of the dishwasher tabs as we were out, and they are great! Easily as good as Finish, Cascade etc… these things just aren’t worth spending a fortune on, just for a name!

7. Stephanie says:

I loved this deal…I printed two $1 off Manufacturer’s coupons and made $0.60 on two small bottles at Publix!!!