April 24, 2013
The Publix Fresh Savings event starts today for some (starting April 25th for the rest of us). Just shop the perimeter of the store and load up your cart with fresh delicious produce and meats. Then, head into the aisles to complete your meals with condiments and sides.
When you purchase participating products, you can save on store brand items such as bagged salad, chicken breasts, eggs and fresh fruit. Before you head out to take advantage of the savings, be sure to grab the coupons from the Publix weekly ad. You can see details on the Publix Fresh Savings page. Note: You may also be able to print coupons on the Publix Fresh Savings page. They were not available last time I checked. I will update if they pop up.
Here are the coupons available:
- $2 off Publix Bagged Salad wyb Wish-Bone Dressing
- $2 off Fresh Chicken Breast wyb Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 22 to 48 oz
- $1 off Publix Large Eggs Dozen wyb Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix, 15.2 to 18.25 oz
- $1 off Fresh Meat wyb Progresso Bread Crumbs 15 oz
- $3 off Fresh Fruit wyb 2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 10.9 to 16.2 oz
- $2 off Publix Bakery Bread wyb Frito Lay Classic Mix Variety Pack 20 ct
- Free Publix Shredded Cheese 6 to 8 oz wyb 3 Ragu, Pillsbury, or Pepsi Products (in ad promo – no coupon needed)
You will need to hurry — select savings on fresh foods are only available through May 8th.
How about a giveaway? One I Heart Publix reader will win a $25 Publix gift card to help you save even more.
Entry is simple! You just need to complete the task below. As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winners on Tuesday 4/30 at 11 pm.
- Which of the Publix coupons are you planning on using to save?
Disclosure: The information and gift pack were provided by Publix® through MyBlogSpark.