Windex Touch-Up Cleaner – Combine Coupons To Save $2 Off One Bottle!

March 4, 2013

windex 1 Windex Touch Up Cleaner   Combine Coupons To Save $2 Off One Bottle!You guys probably saw that new Spring Savings Booklet has a ton of great coupons. What’s great is that we can also print the coupons now too.

Here is a great opportunity to combine coupons. Grab the Windex Touch-up Cleaner printable manufacturer’s coupon and pair it with the Publix coupon to save $2 off one bottle!

If you haven’t yet tried this new product you can check out my review HERE. I am a big fan and can honestly say my kitchen dispenser gets used at least 2 -3 times per day. I feel like I am constantly cleaning up messes at my house.

I have received a few emails from you guys letting me know you really like it as well. I even had a gal let me know that she originally wasn’t fond of the Windex Touch-up Cleaner at first. She said she felt like it was just as easy to grab her cleaning bottle from under her sink. Well, she has since let me know that she is now in love with the cleaner. It really is super convenient!

Windex Touch-Up Cleaner, $3.99
-$1/1 Windex Touch-up cleaner Publix Coupon Spring Savings Booklet or PRINT
-$1/1 Windex Touch-Up Cleaner
Combine the coupons to save $2 off one bottle – only $1.99 per bottle!

Comments

10 Responses to “Windex Touch-Up Cleaner – Combine Coupons To Save $2 Off One Bottle!”
  1. Teri says:

Is the container refillable?

2. jessica says:

I’m not sure if it’s refillable i have one in my kitchen and one in each bathroom i love it

3. lacey says:

I don’t think the top screws off. I love these!

4. Sara says:

Ok I am going to admit that I thought this was a waste of money thing and now I am addicted to these. I’m a convert as well. I use mine several times a day also and it IS much easier than fiddling with the child safety locked cabinet to finally find the right bottle of cleaner. Ease of use is a priority with several kids and pets running around!

5. Bonnie says:

Are these really better than just getting a Lysol wipe out & using it? I was going to get one, but really thought about that? Does anyone know if you can refill these yourselves, like the no touch hand soap dispenser? Any thoughts? Thanks!!

• lacey says:

I find they are better than wipes because you can clean the mirror and fixtures and it doesn’t leave streaks, unlike actual Windex which is weird. Also a paper towel just works better for me, it doesn’t keep falling back into the can and is not soaked like some of the wipes are. For glass I usually use Invisiglass in the spray can. Plus the kitchen one smells so good!

• Bonnie says:

Thanks for your time!! Think I’m going to try this one out, esp. since they’re coupons out for them!! What about refills? I haven’t seen a refill bottle to buy? Thanks….

6. Jenn says:

Even though one is a manufacturer coupon, it states “Cannot be combined with any other coupon”. Has anyone had trouble using both at Publix? Is it coupon ethical?