March 1, 2013
Just “load” the eCoupons to your card each month. Remember, these coupons don’t come off your total but instead add money to your Upromise account. I typically add all the coupons since you never know what might be on sale. If you are buying this stuff anyway–might as well get a little cash back!
Not sure how this program works? Check out my post that gives you the scoop.
Here are the Upromise coupons for March. Keep in mind that we have a $1/1 Charmin coupon on the Publix Stocking Spree sheets…so with Publix coupon, manufacturer’s coupon, and Upromise deposit, you will get a nice savings on toilet paper at Publix.
- $1/1 McCain® Potatoes (Expires 3/27/2013)
- $0.60/1 28 oz. jar of Musselman’s® Apple Butter (exp 3/21/2013)
- $1/2 46-48 oz jars of Musselman’s® Apple Sauce (exp 3/21/2013)
- $1/1 Charmin Sensitive (exp 3/13/2013)
- $1/1 Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong MegaRoll (exp 3/13/2013)
- $1/2 cans of Lucky Leaf® Pie Filling (exp 3/21/2013)
- $1/1 March Spring Fashion issue of InStyle (exp 3/15/2013)
- $1.50/2 Wasa Crispbread Crackers (exp 3/6/2013)
- $0.75/1 Truvia® Baking Blend with sugar (exp 3/6/2013)
- 10% savings when you buy any Elmer’s Foam Board (exp 12/31/2013)
- 3% savings when you buy any Elmer’s Glue Sticks, School Glue or Glue All (exp 3/27/2013)
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt (exp 3/13/2013)
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt (exp 3/13/2013)
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense (exp 3/13/2013)