Unadvertised Publix Deals – The Happy Report 3/20

March 20, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Publix Happy Report Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Each week the fabulous Happy heads out to find the best unadvertised Publix deals that correspond with the new Publix ad. Here is what she found this week! Remember, Happy’s ad starts on Wednesday so you may not find these deals until tomorrow if your ad begins on Thursday!

Make sure to click “Read More” to see all the deals!

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20Un-Advertised BOGOs

Gwaltney Meat Franks 16oz, BOGO $2.89 / Beef Franks 16oz, BOGO $3.89
As low as $1.45 per package.

Oscar Mayer Bologna 16oz BOGO $2.99 / Beef Bologna 16oz $5.49
-$1 off Publix® Produce when you buy any ONE (1) OSCAR MAYER Hot Dogs, Cold Cuts or Bacon (Excludes Turkey Bacon)
-$2/1 Publix® Bakery Bread when you buy any ONE (1) OSCAR MAYER Hot Dogs, Cold Cuts or Bacon (Excludes Turkey Bacon) and ONE KRAFT Cheese Item
As low as 50¢ per package if you are buying produce.

Toufayan Flatbread 14oz, BOGO $2.49
$1.25 each.

Marie’s Dressing 11.5oz, BOGO $2.99 / Yogurt Dressing 11.5oz, BOGO $3.29
-$1/1 Marie’s Dressing, Dip or Glaze
As low as 49¢ each after coupon.

California Sun Dry Sundried Tomatoes 3oz pouch, BOGO $2.79
$1.40 each.

President Feta Cheese 6oz, BOGO $5.39
-$1/1 President Skinny Cheese
-$3/2 President Cheese® Products
$1.20 each after coupon.

Seneca Apple Chips 2.5oz BOGO $2.19
$1.10 each.

Contadina Tomato sauce 15oz BOGO $1.25
63¢ per can.

Welch’s Concord Grape Jam or Jelly 22oz, Squeezable, (“Strawberry” is not included), BOGO $2.59
$1.30 each.

Quirch Yucca, frozen 48oz, BOGO $4.49
$2.25 per bag.

Mama Lucia Meatballs 25.6oz frozen, BOGO $5.99
$3 per bag.

Tyson Mini Sandwich 20/23oz /Mini Stuffed Bread Bowls 16oz BOGO $5.99
-$2/1 Tyson® Handhelds, Mini Chicken Sandwiches & Bread Bowls Publix Digital Coupon
-$1.10/1 Tyson® Stuffed Mini Bread Bowls Publix Digital Coupon
-$1.60/2 Tyson® Mini Chicken Sandwiches Publix Digital Coupon
-$1.60/2 Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches
-$1.10/1 Tyson Stuffed Mini Bread Bowls
-$1/1 Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches, Breakfast Bowls, or Stuffed Mini Bread Bowls Box
-$1/1 Tyson Stuffed Mini Bread Bowls or Mini Chicken Sandwiches 01/27/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/27/2013)
-$1/1 Tyson Peelie
As low as $1 each.

Jennie-O Turkey Bacon 12oz, BOGO $2.99
-$1/1 Jennie-O Turkey Bacon 12 oz
-$0.75/1 Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, 12 oz 03/17/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/30/2013)
50¢ each after coupon – woo hoo!!

Jennie-O Jumbo Franks 16oz BOGO $1.99
Just $1 per package.

Buddig Deli Cut 16oz tub, BOGO $4.99
-$1/1 Buddig Original or Deli Cuts, 9+ oz 03/03/2013 SS Insert (exp 05/31/2013)
$1.50 each after coupon.

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Land O’Frost Sandwich Kit 20 oz, $4.79 (reg $6.79)
-$1/1 Land O Frost Wrap Kit or Sub Kit
$3.79 after coupon.

Land o Frost Lunchmeat 16oz, $3.79 (reg $5.29)

162034 115541865124595 7036947 n Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps 7.2oz, 2/$5 (reg $3.29)

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

King’s Hawaiian Original 16oz $2.99 (reg $4.19)
-$1/2 KING’S HAWAIIAN® products (excluding 4-pack dinner rolls)
-$1/2 King’s Hawaiian (excludes rounds and 4 pk)  Publix Coupon Basket of Savings or PRINT
$1.99 after coupons.

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Minute Maid Pure Squeezed 59oz, 2/$6 (reg $3.49)
-$2/1 100% Florida Orange Juice WYB (2) Jimmy Dean Sausage, fully cooked or fresh Publix Spring Savings Booklet (exp 03/31/2013)
-$0.55/1 Minute Maid Orange Juice Blinkie (exp 3/3/2013)
$2.45 if you find the blinkie…even better if you are buying Jimmy Dean!

boursin cheese Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Boursin Gourmet Cheese $3.99 (reg $5.99)
-$1/1 Boursin Gourmet Cheese or Spreadable Cheese – found on product peelie (exp 1/31/2014)
As low as $2.99 if you find the peelie.

monterey pasta Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20

Monterey Ravioli 2/$6 (reg $4.29)

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20
Breakstone’s Temp Tee Cream Cheese 8oz 2/$3 (reg $2.79)

buddig Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20
Buddig Original 2oz 10/$5 (reg $.89)
-$1/4 Buddig Original Packages, 2 oz 12/09/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
As low as 25¢ per pouch!

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20
Gwaltney Bologna 16oz (reg 2/$3) / Chicken Dogs (reg $1.39), 10/$10 (reg 2/$3)

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20
Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat 16oz tub $3.99 (reg $5.99)
-$1 Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat – Any variety – 8 oz. or larger ibotta offer
Grab a pound of meat for $2.99 after ibotta cash back!

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20
Johnsonville Chicken Sausage 12oz, 2/$6 (reg $4.19)
-$0.75/1 Johnsonville Smoked or Cooked Sausage All You, March 2013 (exp 05/31/2013)
-$1/1 Johnsonville 02/10/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/01/2013)
-$1/1 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage, 12 oz 01/06/2013 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
-$1/1 Johnsonville Pork & Chicken Sausage, 17.63 oz 01/06/2013 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
As low as $2 after coupon

pli00363158 0512 200 300 Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20Tyson Grilled & Ready 8oz refrigerated, 2/$5 (reg $3.99)
-$1/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Product
-$0.55/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready, refrigerated 01/06/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/18/2013)
As low as $1.50 per package.

Hot Deals Icon words Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20Non-Weekly deals
Domino Light 40ct, $1.99 (reg $2.99)
-$1/1 Domino Light Product
-$1/1 Domino Light Product
-$0.75/2 Domino Sugar Products, 2 lb+
-$1/1 Domino Light Product, Any – 03/17/2013 RP Insert
As low as 99¢ after coupon.

Snausages Snawsomes 9.75oz $2.99 (reg $3.99)
-$1.50/2 Snausages Dog Snacks, 9.75 – 12 oz, PUBLIX COUPON Publix Spring Savings Booklet (exp 03/31/2013)
-$1/1 Snausages Or Snaw Somes Dog Snacks 03/17/2013 RP Insert
You pay $1.24 each after coupons

pricecheck Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20Price Checks
Rondele Cheese Spread 8oz, BOGO $4.69
-$1/1 Skinny Cheese From President
-$3/2 President Cheese® Products
Only 85¢ per tub.

-$1/2 Dove Promises Chocolate Bags, 8.0 – 9.5 oz
-$1/2 Dove Promises Chocolate Bags, 8.0 – 9.5 oz
-$1/2 Mars, Easter Products, M&M’s, 20z+, M&M Minis, 2 oz+, Minis Mix Variety Bags, 10.5 oz+, 3 Musketeers, Twix, Snickers, or Milky Way Minis, Snickers Bunny, Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Eggs & Bunnies, 4.5 oz+, Snickers, Twix or Milky Way Eggs, 6 pk 02/17/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/31/2013) (if included)
As low as $1 per bag – YUMMY!!

Edwards Pie $3.95 & Mrs. Smith’s Pie, $3.50 – $4 (after 50% off)
-$1/1 Mrs. Smith’s or Edwards Whole Pie Product, 23 oz+ (no longer available)
-$1.50/1 Edwards Whole Pie, any – 03-10-13 SS Insert (exp 6/10/2013)
-$1/1 Mrs Smith’s or Edwards pie Easter Booklet Target Coupon
As low as $2 after coupon.

Unadvertised Publix Deals   The Happy Report 3/20Inclusions

• Sabra Guacamole 8oz and Yogurt Dip 19oz are included in BOGO $3.99
  • Eat Smart Salad Kit 12oz varieties (reg $2.99) are included in a sale for $1

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

42 Responses to “Unadvertised Publix Deals – The Happy Report 3/20”
  1. Toni says:

Thanks Happy! I was out of Turkey Bacon too!

• Summer says:

I’ve never tried turkey bacon; how does it compare to regular bacon? That’s a great price esp. with regular bacon prices being so high lately.

• stacey says:

the jennie o turkey bacon is great and freezes well too.

• sally says:

How does it taste compared to bacon, similar or way different?

• jenn says:

The Jennie o turkey tastes similar to spam (or fried bologna). My family likes it. Its the better tasting of the turkey bacons, imo.
            And it does freeze well. We still have some left from the last round of 50cent turkey bacon.

• Joanna says:

I love the turkey bacon. However, if one is used to the “real” stuff, they may not like it. I freeze it and pull out a package when needed. Microwave is the fastest way to cook it and it goes great on egg sandwiches or in breakfast burritos. Maybe just buy two packages at first and try it before you get more. Hope you like it!

• Toni says:

I personally like it, but at times, it can be a bit salty. I eat it every morning with egg whites for the past 5 years since I gave up pork and beef.

• amber says:

i think it tastes good, i LOVE bacon so i don’t think its quite the same, still a good flavor though. you just have to cook it well done :)

• Christina says:

I have a house of BACON BACON REAL BACON eaters!! We tried this and we are ok with it. If you like really fatty bacon or kind of fatty chewy bacon…this isnt it. However my husband likes his bacon fried until it is just crispy and crunchy perfect. I could it in the skillet and made it crispy crunchy and put it on an egg sandwich and he didnt know. When I made it the second time as a side dish at breakfast…he noticed. However he just thought it wasnt the best brand of bacon. He ate it and said he had no idea it was turkey bacon. So I will be buying it again this week since it is such a good deal.

• KBS says:

My family only eats turkey bacon (no pork). My boys (hubby included) will not eat the Jenni O so even when its a good deal, I don’t buy it. We prefer the Oscar Mayer as it gets crispier and is less salty. Applegate Farms is good but expensive. Butterball is passable.

• rachael Bailey says:

We don’t eat pork in our home any longer (it’s been about 8-9 years)…. so we eat a lot of turkey bacon… I LOVE IT!!! I honestly can’t tell a difference in the ‘real’ bacon and turkey bacon :-)

• rachael Bailey says:

Oh and let me add, Butterball is the best of all turkey bacon!!!

2. danish says:

what is the exp date for the Minute Maid blinkie? You’ve got 3/3/13 up there. Thx.

3. Toni says:

There is also a $1.25/1 coupon for the johnsonville chicken sausage that exp 3/31/13

4. Carly says:

Eat Smart Salad Kit 12oz varieties (reg $2.99) are included in a sale for $1

Err… I’m at a loss – is there a salad sale? Didn’t see this in the weekly ad.

5. Michelle Cole says:

Publix has a $1.50 digital coupon for the Tyson Grilled & Ready and ibotta has a matching $1.00 offer which means FREE!! Publix also has a digital $1.50 Maybelline coupon to match with the Green Advantage Flyer!

6. stacey says:

the publix digital coupons are they publix coupons or manufacturer coupons? i “clipped” the Jif one but also had a manufacturers and the publix digital didn’t come off…hmmm???

7. Sherrie says:

The tyson chicken sandwiches and mini bread bowls – they re BOGO and there is a digital coupon for $2.00 but it is only good for one time use – so you can’t get it down to $1.00 per package? correct

you could use the $2.00 off one mini chicken and $1.10 off the breadbowl and still only pay $1.45 each – still not bad

8. pamela says:

Dove has a coupon inside their Dove candy bars for $1/1 Dove Promises…..they are in the milk chocolate version…..so ladies & gents check those candy bars I know you all have stashed away!!!!……:)

9. anna says:

would someone please be able to email me the form for the corned beef rebate? my email is banana0082@hotmail.com thanks!!!!!

10. lora says:

I have a $2/1 Kings Original Hawaiian bread.. they email you coupons when you register on their website. Should make for some .99 cent bread!

11. cher says:

I love to see the unadvertised specials. Someone of course clears the shelf on these too. This week I was so excited to see the Hoody’s (I thought it was for all kinds it was only for the 2 different kinds and I love the praline pecans-not on sale). The Hoody’s nuts are so expensive. A great deal. I finally found one after going to 3 stores. BTW. Please leave some for the rest of us -please? :) Just one is usually enough for me.

12. queenthatiam says:

“Dove Chocolate Promises, 7.94 to 9.5 oz, BOGO $3 (instead of $4.29 as listed in ad…check your tags!)

If you are military and can shop at the Robins AFB commissary, in the March Maxi Saver there is a Military Q for Save $1 on any Mars Easter Novelty Item (3 oz or larger). If this coupon is a match you can score Dove promise for .50 each after coupon.

Just make sure you save me some…lol

13. susana says:

I am confused about the digital coupons. can anyone tell me for example if the tyson are bogo and they have a $1.50 digital coupon, does it deduct it 1 time or 2 times. can I use the digital coupon and another printed manufacturer coupon? I haven’t used this system yet and they have some pretty good deals this week.

Thanks and have a great day!

• Laurie says:

I would like to know the same thing! I did read that they are MFG so you cannot use another MFG (paper or printed). But I really want to know if the digital coupon only applies once or once for each you buy. If it’s only once, then I’m not excited at all! (I usually buy multiple items, and it wouldn’t even work out on a single BOGO!) can anyone clarify?

• Martina says:

I used few times the digital coupons, and yes you can use a paper coupon and the digital coupon if are buying more than one product.

• Jennifer says:

When I used the digital it would only apply it once even though I was buying multiple. The cashiers at my store kept telling me that I could “select it multiple times on the website”, but I could never get that to happen. I am not excited about it either because I also usually buy multiple items (especially BOGO).

14. Margaret says:

There is a $1.50/1 MQ in the Mar/Apr Weight Watchers magazine for any Domino Light product.

15. Martina says:

I don’t understand how you get the Tyson mini sandwiches for only $1 each?

16. Laura says:

Hungry Jack hashbrown cartons are on unadvertised sale $1.25 and there’s a $1/2 printable