Publix Deal – Cheap Manwich & King’s Hawaiian Rolls On 3/30 Only

March 28, 2013

kings manwich Publix Deal   Cheap Manwich & Kings Hawaiian Rolls On 3/30 OnlyHere’s another great Publix deal that I thought I would point out for you guys shopping on Saturday (3/30).

Like the Gorton’s deal I shared yesterday, this deal for one day only – when the new Grocery Advantage Buy flyer and current Publix ad overlap.

King’s Hawaiian Roll, Bun, or Bread 9 to 16 oz,  2/$5 (through 3/30)
Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce 15 to 16 oz
-Free Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce 15 to 16 oz wyb 1 King’s Hawaiian Roll, Bun, or Bread 9 to 16 oz (excludes 4 ct Dinner Rolls) Grocery Advantage Buy “Bright Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$1/2 KING’S HAWAIIAN® products (excluding 4-pack dinner rolls) (zip 30187)
-$1/2 King’s Hawaiian, excluding 4 pk Dinner Rolls 03/24/2013 RP Insert (exp 05/19/2013)
-$1/1 King’s Hawaiian Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 03/03/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/27/2013)
-$1/1 King’s Hawaiian (emailed newsletter coupon)
-B1G1 Eggs, half dozen, up to $1.50 WYB King’s Hawaiian Round Bread 03/24/2013 RP Insert (exp 05/19/2013)
Buy two rolls and two Manwich. Use a $1/2 coupon with two Publix coupons and  you’ll pay $4 for two bags of rolls and two cans of Manwich!

or

Buy two buns and two Manwich. Use two $1 coupons with two Publix coupons and  you’ll pay $2 for two bags of buns and two cans of Manwich!

Publix Deal   Cheap Manwich & Kings Hawaiian Rolls On 3/30 OnlyHere’s another option for you guys -

King’s Hawaiian Bread 16 oz, $2.99 (through 3/30)
Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce 15 to 16 oz
Eggs
-Free Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce 15 to 16 oz wyb 1 King’s Hawaiian Roll, Bun, or Bread 9 to 16 oz (excludes 4 ct Dinner Rolls) Grocery Advantage Buy “Bright Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
You can get eggs, Manwich and a big round of bread for $2.99!

Lots of options depending on your coupon and what you need. A great price and sounds like dinner on the cheap to me!!

Comments

15 Responses to “Publix Deal – Cheap Manwich & King’s Hawaiian Rolls On 3/30 Only”
  1. ukg says:

There is $1 off 2 king’s hawaiian products publix coupon in one stop one store booklet so $3 for all

HTH

2. Clare Jones says:

Kings Hawaiian emailed $1 coupons last week too…

3. AmyC says:

I used the $1/1 emailed Q’s along with the $1/2 Publix Q and paid $2 for 2 packages. :D

4. Coupon Man says:

There is also a $1/1 King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Rolls or Hot Dog Buns coupon in the SS 03/03/13 R.

Also if you buy the King’s Hawaiian Round Bread there is a coupon in RP 03/24/13 for FREE Half Dozen Eggs wyb King’s Hawaiian Round Bread for more savings.

• Coupon Man says:

There is also a $1.30/5 Manwich coupon in the SS 02/24/13 R and a $1/2 Publix coupon for a King’s Hawaiian Product in the Publix, Basket of Savings Booklet

For those of you with big families here is a great deal situation.

(1) $1.30/5 Manwich coupon SS 02/24/13 R
      (5) Free Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce 15 to 16 oz wyb 1 King’s Hawaiian Roll, Bun, or Bread 9 to 16 oz (excludes 4 ct Dinner Rolls) Grocery Advantage Buy “Bright Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
      (3) B1G1 Eggs, half dozen, up to $1.50 WYB King’s Hawaiian Round Bread 03/24/2013 RP Insert (exp 05/19/2013)
      (2) $1/1 King’s Hawaiian Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 03/03/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/27/2013)
      (1) $1/2 Publix coupon for a King’s Hawaiian Product in the Publix, Basket of Savings Booklet
      (3) $1/1 King’s Hawaiian (emailed newsletter coupon)

5 cans of Manwich sloppy joe sauce
      3 Kings Hawaiian Round Bread
      3 half dozen eggs
      2 King’s Hawaiian Roll

All for $5.20!

5. Sue Gavin says:

I think there is a Saturday only deal on the Crystal Farms product. There is a Publix $1/2 coupon in Spring Savings that expires 3/31. And there is the $1/1 coupon you just posted

6. Amber says:

I’m having a bunch of friends over for #TabletopDay on Saturday. Now I know what I’m feeding them. lol…

7. Laura says:

Where do I find the Bright Savings booklet? I have three different booklets from the store and none say Bright savings. Help!

8. Amber says:

I just got back from the store. They didn’t have hamburger buns. Just rolls and the 4 ct sandwich buns. I still got the free Manwhich with the rolls.

9. lynn says:

my store on had the dinner rolls on sale so i just passed on this and will hope for another sale on the buns and rounds before the flyer expires. thanks for all the information everyone has shared.