One Or Many Offers Now Available On Upromise

March 12, 2013

all laundry One Or Many Offers Now Available On Upromise

When I went to make sure that I had the Lucky Leaf eCoupon loaded, I noticed something very exciting. Upromise now has the “One or Many Offers”. I love these offers since you can make your purchase over multiple shopping trips. You get a deposit when you buy the specified amount.

You will need to head over and load the eCoupon so that when you make a purchase you will get credit. Here are the current offers available:

There are matching All Laundry Detergent  & Smart Ones deals in the current Publix ad. If you need to stock up on laundry detergent or treats this is a great time to take advantage of the sale, coupon and One Of Many offers:

All Laundry Detergent, 24 ct or 32 to 50 oz, 2/$7
-$1/1 all® Liquid, Powder, or mighty pacs® Laundry Detergents
-$2/2 All Liquid, Powder, or Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergents, any (Excludes trial size) – 03-10-13 RP Insert (exp 4/21/2013)
Buy 5 and pay $2.50 each at the store, then get your $5 Upromise deposit…like paying $1.50 each!

Weight Watchers Smart One Desserts, 7.76 to 11.6 oz, BOGO $3.99
-$3/10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Products
-$2 off Weight Watchers Products Purchase of $10+ (IE)
-$3/10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Products
-$5/12 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Products
-$4/10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Products
-$5/15 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Products
-$1/2 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Dessert, 4 pk
As low as $1.50 per item plus each purchase gets you closer to the “One or Many” deposit!

If you are not signed up with Upromise, you are missing out. All you have to do is “load” the eCoupons / One or Many offers to your card each month. Remember, these coupons don’t come off your total but instead add money to your account. Need more info? Check out my post that gives you the scoop.

To see all the coupons and offers here is what you do:

1. Log In/Sign Up
  2. Hover on the EARN tab in the top navigation bar
  3. Click GROCERY COUPONS
  4. Click View Coupons

Comments

10 Responses to “One Or Many Offers Now Available On Upromise”
  1. Amber says:

If you shop at Winn dixie or cvs you can get these same coupons at Savingstar.com and get direct deposit into bank account

2. Renea says:

Michelle, I am confused. I did the ALL detergent deal a little while back through savingstar, I am not showing it on upromise nor have I ever used upromise although I am registered. Are they one of the same? Also, how do you get the Publix card for upromise? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Renea

3. Alia says:

Can someone plz ezplain how the Upromise thingi works? I have the card, I hand it to cashiers after I finish my transaction every time I shop. Anything else I’m missing?!!!

• lynn says:

have you set up your account online? you go to upromise set up your account and then you load the grocery e-coupons that are availible for the month. you have to go in every month and select the coupons you want. when your card is scanned it will put the value of the coupon into your upromise account and then you will use that money for college for your children. you can also link your winn-dixie, cvs and rite aid cards to it as well and when you use those store cards you will get credit at those stores too. it goes into an account it does not come off of your bill. i hope that helps you. just go to upromise.com and get started if you have not already.

4. denesha says:

the offer only comes up under saving star… not upromise

5. Alia says:

I have all the cards linked. The only part I’m not getting is the coupobs part. So they will not be deducted from my transaction, they actually will be credited to upromise account for kids collegeif I get the right item to match the coupon, right?

6. Melissa says:

How exactly does the SavingStar/UPromise thing work? Can I use coupons on these items and still get the savings deposited?