New ibotta Offers To Match With Publix Sale

March 19, 2013

newman ibotta 169x300 New ibotta Offers To Match With Publix SaleThere are a couple of new ibotta offers, including several that match up with the upcoming Publix ad. I listed these in the matchups but I thought I would point them out in case you missed it.

If you are grabbing the pizza and oatmeal – be sure and load your coupons.

Need the scoop on ibotta? Check out my post HERE.

Comments

7 Responses to “New ibotta Offers To Match With Publix Sale”
  1. Jenn says:

I can’t seem to find Frigo Cheeseheads at Publix. Anyone else having the same problem?

2. Renee says:

How do we pair Ibotta with Publix sales when they are not even on there list? No Publix on Ibotta here …. .????

3. Renee says:

I have done an update I even emailed Ibotta and they told me Publix was not on the list? I am so confused

4. Renee says:

This is the response from Ibotta
    So I guess Publix does not work here?

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    Renee
    Subject: Ask a question
    MAR 21, 2013 | 07:27PM MDT
    Rob replied:

Since these stores use text strings for their receipts, the only way to know whether you have purchased the correct product or not is for you to scan the item in the store prior to your purchase. The iPod4 and iPad2 do not support this feature, which makes them incompatible with these stores.

While we cannot currently accept receipts from that retailer on your device, there are several steps you can take to help make this happen: https://ibotta.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1013028-please-add-my-favorite-retailer
    Sincerely,
    Rob Walsh

Please refer to Ibotta’s 24/7 Help Center at ibotta.desk.com for answers to your questions

Earn $1 for every person you refer to Ibotta. Check out http://j.mp/QF8FGJ for program details.
    MAR 20, 2013 | 06:35PM MDT
    Original message
    Renee wrote:

If u have more than forty stores you work with then why am I only seeing TEN???
    Why not Publix Supermarkets?

• Michelle says:

Vons
      Walgreens
      Walmart
      Wegmans
      WinCo Foods
      Winn-Dixie

Publix has been a participating location for a while. I have redeemed MANY offers already and can see Publix as a location on my phone.
      It it likely that you either have an old version of the app or a phone that does not work with all.
      ***iPod 4th generation and iPad 2 do not support all retailers***

5. Renee says:

That sucks so bad. I have an ipad2 and just got it for Christmas. So it is we to me. Any idea why Ibotta does not work on Ipad2 ? I have no clue