My Favorite Deals In This Week’s Publix Ad

March 25, 2013

publix ad My Favorite Deals In This Weeks Publix AdUnknown1 My Favorite Deals In This Weeks Publix Ad

As you guys know, the current Publix ad will run all week through Saturday, 3/30 and Publix will be closed on Easter Sunday, 3/31. There will be a new ad starting next Monday, 4/1 and I’ll have that preview up for you later in the week. If you are looking for Publix deals, you can check out the following:

In the meantime, I thought I would make a list of my absolute favorite deals from this week’s huge ad. It is a big one and there are a lot of cheap items that you guys will want to grab if you haven’t already!

• Sabra Hummus – $1
  • Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes – 65¢
  • Simply Potatoes Hash Browns – 30¢
  • Cool Whip – 29¢
  • Alexia Frozen Bread – FREE
  • Duncan Hines Cake Mix – as low as FREE
  • Duncan Hines Brownies – 70¢
  • Sargento Shredded Cheese – $1.60 per bag + free eggs when you buy 2
  • Dannon Crunchers Yogurt 4 pk – 25¢
  • Gevalia Coffee – as low as $1.50
  • Hellmann’s Mayonnaise – as low as 37¢
  • Swanson Broth – 85¢
  • Mott’s Medley’s Juice – 58¢
  • Dove Chocolate Promises – as low as $1
  • Ragu Pasta Sauce – super cheap…even free!
  • Chinet Napkins – 10¢
  • Boneless New York Strip Loin Roast – $5.99/lb
  • Publix Premium Semi-Boneless Half Ham – $1.69/lb
  • Cantaloupe – $2
  • Mangoes – $1
  • Sweet Potatoes – 49¢/lb
  • Celery – 85¢

Comments

32 Responses to “My Favorite Deals In This Week’s Publix Ad”
  1. Lisa says:

Do you know which day you will have the new ad posted? Thanks!

2. sandra says:

Does anyone have the target ocean spray craisens coupon I should of printed one last week but forgot to and now I don’t see it $1 off of 2.. tigher518@yahoo.com if you have one .. thanks

3. Erin says:

A few other good deals

Jasmati Rice (32oz) was on sale for $6.73 at my publix and with the $2.00 e-coupon from Publix brought it down to $4.73. The rice is really delicious – big difference in the taste.

Also there was a pepperidge farm coupon for $1.00/2 in this weekends paper goes good with BOGO that is going on now.

Going to try and get an Edwards Key Lime pie this weekend – my Publix was completely out of pies! May have to get a rain check.

• Erin says:

There is also a Publix e-coupon for 75 cents off of Chinet Cups. Not sure on the prices but this also goes well with our BOGO on Chinet.

4. Laura says:

I saw las saturday 1 pk colgate t brush adult $1.69 at my publix.. so
    we have mq and pq

MM $$

5. Patricia says:

Sabra hummus was not BOGO at my Publix. The only thing that was BOGO was the Sabra yogurt dip.

• Michelle says:

You might want to check your ad and/or scan the item next time. It wasn’t marked at my store but it is clearly in the ad so I grabbed one anyways and of course found it on sale once I was at checkout. If I had not got the sale price at the register…they would have honored the price (since in ad). Of course prices may vary…but I checked several ads online and found it in all the areas I checked (pg 12)

6. Mary says:

There was a $1 off 1 Hellmann’s coupon in yesterday’s Red Plum that makes that a money maker when you combine it with the 1.50 Publix coupon.

7. Penny says:

The Ragu and Magnum coupons still haven’t returned on that site…unless there’s a way around that? Sad.

Thanks for posting all these deals

• Mary says:

Those coupons were intended only for military and their families and while the coupons apparently did not say on them, were to be redeemed at the commissary, so no worries if you couldn’t print them. I know many registered and printed these coupons even though it asked for your branch and rank in the military (which wasn’t “required”) but you can view the intent of these coupons on the Operation In Touch Facebook page. HTH

8. Kristin says:

There is a Neutrogena coupon on their website for $2/2 of any product. If you combine that with the Target coupon and the $2 off Publix sale you should be able to get a pretty good deal :)

9. My two favorites are the Eat Smart veggies and the Dove chocolate eggs…both of which I am currently snacking on :-)

10. cristina says:

Kristin, what website has the 2/2 neutrogena ? Thanks

11. Kristin says:

I also found a $2/1 Simple item from the Simple website which will pair nicely with the $1.75/1 Publix coupon as well :)

• Elissa says:

Even better was the BOGO free coupon that was in the Sunday coupon insert a few weeks ago. I used 3 of them before they expired yesterday :-)

• Erin says:

There was a coupon for Free Simple Cleansing Wipes (up to $6.99) when you buy Simple Moisturizer or Cleanser (was from either 3/3 or 3/10 Sunday Circulars I think) Pair that with the $1.75 off Publix coupon for a good deal as well.

12. DontMisuseQs says:

What’s the “special math” on the Duncan Hines Brownies? BOGO 2.79, pay half, 1.40, minus 35¢ Q doubled (-.70) = 70¢

How is the price 49¢? Show me the other Q please.

• Michelle says:

or you could have said…

Hey Michelle, I think you made a mistake on the math for the brownies.

then I would have said…

Sorry about that –I do make mistakes on occasion but am happy to fix them when you guys let me know ;-)

13. pamela says:

I am excited about the new Target coupon for $.75 off Wesson Oil. Matches up with the BOGO sale to make it $1.55. :)

14. cristina says:

Thank you Kristin! Do you know how much is the cheapest on Simple product?

15. aline smith says:

where is the coupons for the cool whip?? i dont see it posted in the super deals

• DontMisuseQs says:

-$0.55/1 KRAFT Cool Whip OR KRAFT Cool Whip Frosting Publix Coupon Basket of Savings Booklet. Also a printable version of the same booklet.

16. cristina says:

Thank you Kristin! I really appreciate you and Michelle!

17. Contessa says:

I don’t see the Jennie-O turkey bacon coupon anymore :( I went thru the whole list a few times using different zipcodes and even on another browser. I did see a Jennie-O turkey sausage coupon though.