Free At Publix – Big List Of Current Freebies

March 10, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

free heart Free At Publix   Big List Of Current Freebies

There are a bunch of freebies available right now at Publix. I have shared these over the past couple of days but I thought I’d put them all in one place for you guys to check out.

To see the full list of items that are FREE at Publix and to add to your shopping list, click read more below. If I have forgot any…leave a comment and I will get it added.

Hormel Country Crock Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, Cheddar Broccoli Rice, or Cinnamon Apples, 20 to 24 oz, BOGO $3.99
-$1/1 HORMEL™ COUNTRY CROCK Side dish
-$1/1 Hormel Country Crock Side Dish, TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 03/16/2013)  (no longer available; check your binder)
-$1/1 Hormel Country Crock Side Dish 02/10/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/08/2013)
-$1/1 Country Crock Side Dish
As low as FREE when you combine coupons

Cesar Canine Cuisine 3.5 oz can, BOGO $0.80
-$3/15 Cesar Wet Dog Foods, 3.5 oz, TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 03/10/2013)
-B1G1 Cesar Canine Cuisine 03/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 4/27)
As low as FREE!

McCormick Brown Gravy Mix, Regular or 30% Less Sodium, .87 oz, 4/$2
-$0.50/2 McCormick® gravies
As low as two for FREE if your store doubles!

Pure Via 40 ct, $1.99
-$1/1 Equal or Pure Via Spring Savings Booklet Publix Coupon or PRINT
-$0.75/1 Pure Via® any size
-$1/1 Pure Via 01/06/2013 SS (exp 4/6)
As low as FREE after coupons!

Equal Classic 100 Tablets, $1.99
-$1/1 Equal or Pure Via Publix Spring Savings Booklet coupon or PRINT
-$1/1 Equal Sweetener 01/06/2013 SS Insert (exp 4/6/13)
Grab a container for FREE when you combine coupons!

Maybelline Cosmetic
-$2/1 Maybelline Cosmetic Green Advantage Buy “Run In For Big Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$2/1 Maybelline, face product 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 04/07/2013)
-$1/1 Maybelline, mascara 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/30/2013)
-$1/1 Maybelline, lip 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 04/06/2013)
-$1/1 Maybelline, eye shadow or eye liner 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/30/2013)
-$1/1 Maybelline New York Mascara 01/06/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/02/2013)
-$1/1 Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip (IE), excludes trial sizes
Eyeshadows will be as low as FREE after both coupons!

Sundown Naturals Vitamins or Supplements
-$5/2 Sundown Naturals Vitamins or Supplements Green Advantage Buy “Run In For Big Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$1/1 Sundown Naturals Product, Any – 02-10-13 RP
-$2/1 Sundown Naturals Product, Any – 02-10-13 RP
-$1/1 Sundown Naturals Product
-$4/1 Sundown Naturals Co Q-10 Product
-$2/1 Sundown Naturals Product
As low as FREE!

CoverGirl or Queen Color Collection Cosmetics Item (excludes Beauty Tools)
-$1/1 CoverGirl or Queen Color Collection Cosmetics Item (excludes Beauty Tools) Green Advantage Buy “Run In For Big Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$2/1 CoverGirl Blast Eye Shadow or Liner 03/03/2013 P&G Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
-$3/1 CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara 03/03/2013 P&G Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
-$1/1 CoverGirl 03/03/2013 P&G Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
-$2/1 CoverGirl, lip products, excluding Outlast & trial 02/17/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
Eyeshadows will be as low as FREE!

Temptations Cat Treats 3oz, $1.65, Buy 2 Get $1 off entire purchase (limit one)
-$1/2 Temptations Treats for Cats 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/16/2013)
-$0.50/1 Temptations Treats for Cats 02/03/2013 RP Insert (exp 03/16/2013)
-$1/2 Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats Assorted Varieties, 2.47 or 3-oz pouch Publix Coupon
As low as 2 bags for free if your store doubles.

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

39 Responses to “Free At Publix – Big List Of Current Freebies”
  1. Carly says:

poopy printer messed up the paper for the hormel coupons. boo! thanks for sharing :)

2. LisaM says:

I don’t think the Target Hormel Country Crock coupon is still available, as I can’t seem to locate it.

3. maureen says:

How do you get the Temptations Cat Treats $1 off entire purchase. I tried it but I did not get the dollar off at the register.

• kara says:

i was wondering the same thing! is it by using the $1/2 publix coupon? thanks!

• maureen says:

No I did the math, the deal is suppose to be free if you add the $1 off instore off the entire purchase after the MQ and PQ.

• LisaR says:

TherThere is a better Target SQ for Temptation!!
          BTW Talked to one of the frontend Mngr today for about 30 minutes and she sais NEW Coupon starts APRIL 1st!1 The only thing she said is going to really change is limit on amount of same item to 10 and only 1 target Q per each different item ( just like the Q states!!) so really no biggy for me!!

Also if you live in Jacksonville, Fl there is a new Paper Home mailer ou called the Southside News Line and it has a $10/$50 Whole Foods!!

4. Jayline says:

michelle does your publix sale maybelline eyeshadow cause i went to two different stores and they didnt have that product on the blush and ageing products

5. Jayline says:

sell*

6. sally says:

Maybelline isn’t free at my store…still costs $.69…still not bad if you need it!

7. Rachel Marshall says:

Found another freebie I wanted to share! The Duncan Hines Frosting Creations flavor packets are 99 cents at my Publix and there is a $1/1 coupon here: http://www.duncanhines.com/

These are good for rice sensory bins if you have little ones FYI (found from a friend/on Pinterest).

8. L says:

my publix won’t let me use two target store q’s in one transactions since they say “one per guest.” just a head’s up in case anyone else’s publix is like mine.

9. cristina says:

Hey guys! I just got back from publix. The yucatan guacamole , smaller size is a moneymaker. 2.50 each and there’s a 3 dollars off on their facebook page if its still available. Print 1 coupon per account. I printed 5 in one computer in 5 different facebook account.

10. cristina says:

My beloved publix let me use 10 target coupon. :-)

11. Melissa says:

I just got back and made $1.50 on two bottles of regular sauve shampoo / conditioner… SWEET!!! Had to share, first time I have figured out how to make money :)

12. cristina says:

Melissa, can you share how you did it? How did you make 1.50 on two bottles of regular suave? I’m curious!

• Melissa says:

The manufacture coupon for buy 2 get $2 off and two target coupons for $1 each… $4 in coupons. The Suave was 4/$5, so when I bought two, I made $1.50.

13. R. Weiss says:

My Publix will no longer take two target coupons on the Hormel. They are also looking at all coupons much more carefully. One cshier actually had the nerve to accuse me of copying coupons which I have never nor will ever do. I had only two coupons and have two different computers at home.

14. Lori says:

Hi All!
    I tried using the links to print the McCormick gravy mix 50 cents/2 coupon and the Sundown $2//1 or $1/1 coupon and I can’t find them on any of the pages. Can anyone help? Is it a zip code issue? I used 33076.
    Thanks!

15. cristina says:

@ Melissa, the coupons for 2/2 is for professionals moroccan shampoo/conditioner only which is 2.50 each right now and the target coupon is for professionals only and not the naturals which you bought. I hate to tell you this but its wrong using a coupon that way. We suppose to buy what the coupon says its for so publix will get refunded.

• Melissa says:

I have had issues with mixing coupons in the past (still new to this) and if the coupon and item don’t match, the computer doesn’t accept the M.C. There must have been a glitch over this one. I try to make sure everything matches before leaving the house! The only coupon I was worried about was the expired one for the vitamins. I keep being told S Florida Publix’s will accept them up to 3 years past expiration. It was accepted, but I won’t do it unless in a pinch again.

• Ash says:

3 years expired??? Is that a typo

• Melissa says:

That is not a typo… I get mixed messages if I ask the stores. Some have told me yes, some say only Publix expired, and some say no. I figure the worse they will do is tell me it is expired and I can’t use it.

• chelle says:

My Publix will take any expired as long as it scans and that is right from the managers mouth!

• Eve says:

Hi Dear Melissa: would You tell me which S Florida store accepts expired coupons? I would love to shop there, Thanks. Eve

• Brian says:

I know they will if you have a Rain Check for that item.

16. Kari says:

Can you tell me if any publix in south Florida take expired coupons. I thought they stopped that last year.

17. Sam says:

I agree with Cristina.

I’m no coupon expert, but from what I’ve learned from the folks on this site, I believe that when in doubt, you have to go by the coupon wording, not by whether the coupon beeps or not at the register.

Some coupons will scan even if they are not a match to the product. It is then the responsibility of the couponer to abide by coupon wording, and not intentionally try and pass a coupon on a product it wasn’t meant for.

Check out Darcy’s question on the Ask I Heart Publix archive:

I believe that it clarifies the issue some.

18. romy says:

is the coupon regional? I’m in Miami, fl and I cant find it, I received 4 SS on 1/6

be a hero, new year new you, new year new you healthy essential, and nestle good food good life, if is not regional where is it???? Lol, thanks

19. romy says:

is the EQUAL coupon regional? I’m in Miami, fl and I cant find it, I received 4 SS on 1/6

20. Cassandra says:

Anyone have a problem with the covergirl coupon? The coupon is for the shadow blast and the only shadow that is 2.99 is not blast but all of the coupon websites are showing a picture of the non blast shadow being free. Confused