Another Lance Crackers Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale

March 13, 2013

Another Lance Crackers Coupon For Publix BOGO SaleI really am trying to get into the habit of checking the Publix Digital coupon site so I can add any matching coupons to the ad each week.

I am very glad I went over there this evening – I found a Lance Crackers coupon for the BOGO sale! You may remember that we have that great printable coupon and now we have another option to save as well.

I am happy to be able to grab another two packages at a great price thanks to the digital coupon. These are perfect for lunch boxes and baseball snacks…both of which I need icon smile Another Lance Crackers Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale

Lance Crackers or Cookies or Wafers, 10 to 14 oz, BOGO $3.09
-$1/2 Lance® Sandwich Crackers or Cookies 8-pack or Lance® Cracker Creations 6-pack Publix Digital Coupon
Just $1.05 per box–that’s 13¢ per pack of crackers!

If you need the scoop on Publix Digital coupons, check out my post HERE.

Comments

10 Responses to “Another Lance Crackers Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale”
  1. Sally says:

Where would I find the link to digital coupons from Publix? Thank you all day!

2. Emj says:

The Publix digital coupons cannot be combined with paper coupons, correct?

3. Jessica says:

Can’t we use a publix digital coupon and a paper manufacturer’s coupon?

• No, because the publix digital coupons are not publix coupons, they are manufacture coupons. If your paper is a manufacture then no. If your paper one is a publix or store coupon, then yes. If you have more than one item, you can use the digital manufacture for that one item, and your paper coupon for the other item. Hope this helps

4. melani says:

if you buy more than one of the product will the coupon be applicable for all of them ex: if you buy 10 will there 10 coupon deductions??

5. Erica says:

I don’t see the digital coupon. Help?

6. D says:

They may have only had a limited number (even at 1 per person) – I’ve gone through the list several times & have not seen it at all.