Another Bertolli Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale

March 15, 2013

bertolli publix Another Bertolli Coupon For Publix BOGO SaleI found another Bertolli coupon for us. This time it’s a Publix Digital coupon. Remember, the sauce is BOGO right now at Publix and we have a Publix coupon available. Great time to pick up cheap pasta sauce.

Here is the current deal available at Publix -

Bertolli Pasta Sauce, 15 to 24 oz, (excluding Organic) BOGO $2.79
-$1/2 Bertolli pasta sauce products Spring Savings Booklet Publix Coupon or PRINT (exp 3/31)
-$0.60/1 Bertolli® Sauce Publix Digital Coupon
-$0.75/2 Bertolli® Sauce items
-$1.50/2 Bertolli Sauces, any (Maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip) – 03-03-13 RP Insert (exp 3/31/2013)
-$0.60/1 Bertolli Sauces, any (Maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip) – 03-03-13 RP Insert (exp 3/31/2013)
-$0.50/1 Bertolli Sauces, any (Maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip) – 03-03-13 RP Insert (exp 3/31/2013)
Cheap & Free pasta sauce when you combine coupons!

Comments

23 Responses to “Another Bertolli Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale”
  1. Jackie says:

This may be a dumb question, but how can I clip two of the same Publix digital coupons? For example, I want to clip two of the $.60/1 Bertolli since they are BOGO. Any ideas?

2. Jennifer says:

I was told by a publix employee that u can only use one digital publix coupon per day… Per account? Not sure how true it is though.

3. Rin says:

Why is it said “Maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip”?! It is the first time I hear it and last night I used 10 identical coupons at my Publix – no problem.

• Melanie says:

The wording on the coupon states the Max of 2 like coupons in the same shopping trip. Some stores read the wording and only let you use 2, others don’t!!

• Laurel says:

Just because the cashier lets you does not mean it is allowed. They do not have time to read every coupon. But I bet they will start if people abuse and not use their coupons correctly.It will hurt everyone in the long run including you. It is our job to use the coupons that we get correctly. Go by the wording on the coupon not, what you can get away with.

• Rin says:

Laurel, Melanie has already answered my question. Thank you, Melanie!

• Sam says:

Thank you Laurel for pointing this out. It is the responsibility of the honest couponer to read and go by the wording!

• Rin says:

Sorry, Sam and Laurel for offending you so much with my question. One doesn`t get born knowing coupon policies, and that`s why people ask questions. Making an honest mistake doesn`t make me a dishonest couponer though.

4. lynn says:

i do not like these digital coupons. you can only clip one of each and customer service (the 1800 number for the coupons) told me that you cannot stack these with any other coupons which includes publix coupons. she said thaty are what they are and that it was geared more toward people who just eanted to save on a few things and not the avid couponers. i don’t know i just feel like i will do so much better with my paper coupons. thanks for letting me spill!

5. Melissa says:

how do you know if it’s a publix coupon or a manufacturer coupon (the clerk at my store said both were available for the digitals) I need to know so I know what other kind of coupons to stack. Although if you can only use one digital coupon then I probably won’t be using this new program anyways!

6. Maranda says:

Our store just started digital coupons this week. Are the digital coupons store coupons or manufacture’s coupons??

7. Hannah says:

Does anyone know the Lookup Codes? My Publix STILL doesn’t have the Spring savings book! I missed the awesome deal on the Finagle a Bagel last week, and I’m missing the Bertolli deal this week! One of the managers told me if I had the Lookup code I could give it to the cashier and they could put it in. I have no clue what the code is though, and I can NEVER get those coupons to print. GRRR!!!! Thanks for any help!!

• Joanna says:

I believe Michelle has a policy of not putting the LU# of Publix coupons on here. Most stores will not allow you to just give the number. Some stores will allow you to have only one coupon for doing the Bertelli deal three times, etc. However, my local stores (SE FL) ask that I have three Publix coupons if I am going to buy the Bertelli deal three times.
      If you would like me to e-mail you the codes, I can. firstbrownie(at)yahoo.com

• Ann-Marie says:

In Michelle’s post of March 13th, she listed the deal and a Print link for the coupons. Here is the link: http://getthesavings.com/publixspring/index.html

My store didn’t have the books either, so I printed from her link.

8. jorge says:

We can’t combine digital coupons with any othe kind of coupons.when we use a digital coupon and after that we use another kind of coupon, themachine takes this last one, but it takes away the digital one.and you see in your receipt DIGITAL COUPON SUBSTRACTED

9. Rachel says:

I don’t understand the digital ones at all! How do I redeem them? I clipped it, then what? It’s just lost in the digital world!

• Riri says:

When you checkout at the store, you will enter the phone number you registered with. I used mine for the first time last night, and I was told I could not use ANY paper coupons along with a digital coupon. I already knew I could not use both for the same product, but the customer service manager said NO PAPER COUPONS AT ALL. I ended up voiding the items I had digital coupons for, and purchasing them as a separate transaction. What a pain.

10. jessica says:

I didnt know where to post this so this is good a any….

I have been a friend of the site for sometime now and it seems my luck is changing not only have I won several gift cards from promotions she post to look for in publix. I have also won two of the free coupon fridays in recent months. I know its random but boy did those bertolli coupons come in handy thank you for offering us more than just a site to look for deals buta site where we can also win deals too!@!!!

11. Lisa says:

I think the bertolli sauce cpn is gone! I went to print this morning and it’s not there.