Publix Pepsi Coupon – Be On The Lookout

February 24, 2013

publix pepsi coupon Publix Pepsi Coupon   Be On The LookoutWhile I was gone my inbox got a bit backed up. Lots of you guys emailed me about this Publix Pepsi coupon. It goes great with the printable coupon (if you still have it) and Publix sale!

Select Pepsi 2 Liter, $1.89, B2G1
-$1/2 Diet Pepsi 2-Liter (max value $1.67) (zip 02904) – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
-$1/1 Diet Pepsi Hangtag Publix Coupon
-$1/2 Lipton Iced Tea or Brisk, any 12-packs 16.9 oz plastic bottles or 12 oz cans or 128 oz Jugs OR 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea, any 64 oz bottles OR Brisk, any 2-Liter bottles – 01-20-13 SS
-FREE Diet Pepsi 2 Liter wyb Publix Rotisserie Chicken Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Make it Italian” In-Ad Publix Coupon
Around 10¢ per bottle when you combine coupons.

Thanks To Tracy, Julia, Jim, AmandaB & anyone else I forgot!

Comments

8 Responses to “Publix Pepsi Coupon – Be On The Lookout”
  1. lisa says:

couldn’t you use 3x -1/3pq & -1/2 mq, would b free or MM(more if you have multiple -1/2q’s)…

2. Christo says:

Combine two of these coupons with the free Pepsi Next coupon from the Super Bowl and get three 2-liter bottles for free!

3. Mons says:

Hi Michelle , I was tried posting this deal yesterday twice but seems like no one notice it since its Sunday. Btw I saw this 1.00/3 Manu q for Pepsi hangtags, there’s a lot of them and there is also another peelie on the shelves for a 1.00/1 diet Pepsi 2ltr publix coupon makes all three free . Combine 3 pub q, 1 mq and with the sale b2g1 free all three will be free. I have extra coupons to those who wants to trade before the sale ends my email is katherine.marg@yahoo.com

4. Nicole says:

Where can you find this coupon?

5. Jon says:

I found the coupon near the deli in my store over a week ago, but they were gone the next time I visited.

6. Jon says:

I was able to use 3 of these with the b2g1 and the $1/2 coupon making it a 22 cent money maker.

7. elina says:

I sent this on forum 2daysago. There’s a hangltag. 1 off 3 use 3 publix and it’s fr ee. Nothing regarding Lipton. Only diet Pepsi. Hope that helpful

8. Roxy says:

The Publix Diet Pepsi coupon was taped to the register at checkout at my store.