Great Deal on Hunt’s Tomatoes and Alexia Bread Products

February 15, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Alexia Great Deal on Hunts Tomatoes and Alexia Bread Products

I had to run to Publix quickly this afternoon and I picked up a nice deal that I wanted to highlight for you guys. As I posted the other day, one of the in-store Italian Days Publix coupons is for $2 off Alexia Frozen Bread when you buy 3 Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 oz +.

Those big cans of Hunt’s are BOGO this week, so you can get a nice little deal with the coupon:

Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 to 29 oz, BOGO $1.99
Alexia Frozen Bread, 2/$6
-$2/1 Alexia Bread when you buy 3 Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 oz In-Store Publix Coupon
-$2.50/1 Alexia Product (no longer availble; check your binders!)
Great way to stock up – even better deal if you still have the $2.50/1 coupon!

The Hunt’s tomatoes were already on my list…and I would say that Alexia bread is a great stock-up item for just $1!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click

Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 to 29 oz, BOGO $1.99
Alexia Frozen Bread, 2/$6
-$2/1 Alexia Bread when you buy 3 Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 oz In-Store Publix Coupon
-$2.50/1 Alexia Product (no longer availble; check your binders!)
Great way to stock up – even better deal if you still have the $2.50/1 coupon!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

8 Responses to “Great Deal on Hunt’s Tomatoes and Alexia Bread Products”
  1. cristina says:

Wow! I have the 2.50 off coupon plus the 1/2 target coupon. Great deal!

2. roxy says:

I still have the $2.50 off coupons and a $1/2 Target coupon, so I can get 2 bags for free. There was also a $1/2 Alexia Whole Foods coupon in the calendar, but I already used it.

3. roxy says:

I think it’s a better deal if I only use the $2.50 off and the Publix coupon.

Buy 3 cans of Hunt’s – $2.97
    1 bag of Alexia – 3
    Use 1 x $2.50 mq and $2 off Publix q = pay $1.47 for all 4 items!

4. sherry says:

OMG, this bread is so fantastic, gotta get my daughter over here to take some food, so I can have room for FREE Alexia Bread. Have the $2.50/1 MQ (X4) and $1/2 TQ (X4). HAPPY DANCE! :)

5. Carly says:

Oh how I desperately wish I had that $2.50 Alexia coupon!! If anyone is willing to trade, PLEASE OH PLEASE email me! carlykay@hotmail.com I have lots of great coupons to trade for these prints :)

6. Erika says:

I love Alexia bread! Their garlic bread is super delicious! Glad to see it’s on sale.

7. Shannon G says:

Awesome! Do we have any manu coupons for the hunts?

8. Brian says:

Where is the in store coupon?